Greenhouse Mental Healthcare Reviews

Updated Dec 8, 2020

4.3

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

One of the best companies I’ve ever worked for

Dec 8, 2020 - Family Nurse Practitioner in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Satisfying work, very generous, kind and caring owner and coworkers, flexibility

Cons

Contract work no pay for time off

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Very positive experience

Aug 27, 2020 - Licensed Clinical Psychologist in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Military-friendly, work/life balance, very friendly and helpful office staff and owners. The work hours are flexible since you create your own schedule. An extremely friendly and caring company that cares about employees.

Cons

Pay isn't taxed, a large sum of every paycheck is removed for office and billing fees but the company is upfront and honest about this at all times. You also have very limited physical interaction with fellow mental health providers, so you should ask questions anytime you're not sure about something.

3. 4.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

A great place to work!!

Aug 17, 2019 - Lcsw in Marion, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for other companies providing mental health and this company is by fat the very best one. Extremely supportive team, once you have the EHR down, easy to do. Great pay, flexibility with work schedule, no micro management. I see myself here for a long time.

Cons

EHR not the best one out there. Not as user friendly as it could be. Has a lot of redundancy and one intake 1.5 to 2 hours to finish.

4. 5.0

Employment review

Aug 30, 2015 -  in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work! Enjoy pretty much everyday I am at work there. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a very flexible schedule with a highly supportive staff.

Cons

No benefits offered as it is mostly contract employment

2 people found this review helpful

VP of Marketing Communications

We appreciate the positive review! We're glad to hear the feedback and thank you for all your contributions.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

LCSW

Sep 18, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive back office, ability to make own schedule with flexibility, great interaction with other clinicians, involved owners who really seem to care about employees!

Cons

No benefits currently and had to learn to pay quarterly taxes as a contractor.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Nice owners make this a great place to work.

Apr 27, 2014 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule, no pressure job, work pretty much independently except for brief interactions with facility staff, owners are great!

Cons

No benefits, private contractor so must pay quarterly taxes, minimal interaction with coworkers.

2 people found this review helpful

VP of Marketing Communications

Thank you for the review! As a small business, we do certainly hope to expand our benefits as we grow further, so we appreciate the recommendation.

7. 1.0

Ur

Apr 25, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can schedule your own hours

Cons

No holidays are given unless you use pto

VP of Marketing Communications

We employ many mental health practitioners who are independent contractors, allowing them to enjoy the flexibility to work on a full-time or part-time basis, setting their own days and hours. As independent contractors, they do not receive PTO or paid holidays. We do, however, provide PTO and paid holidays as a benefit for our full-time, non-contract-based employees.

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews