Greenhouse Software Director of Engineering Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Director of Engineering

Create your profile to get personalized information

Greenhouse Software Director of Engineering Reviews

Updated Aug 5, 2019

5.0
Greenhouse Software CEO Daniel Chait
Daniel Chait

"Top-of-the-line"

Current Employee - Director of Engineering in New York, NY

I have been working at Greenhouse Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Culture from top to bottom is thoughtful and puts people first - Great benefits, and a really amazing and supportive place to work for parents - If we make software to help companies amazing at hiring and onboarding, we better be good at it ourselves! (We are)

Cons

Since the company has been growing so much, there are some processes around org-wide communication and decision making that feel underdeveloped. It seems like this is actively being worked on, though.

Greenhouse Software2019-08-05

Greenhouse Software Response

August 22, 2019CEO

Great comments particularly about being a supportive place for parents. It's inevitable in an ambitious startup that people will be stressed, have a lot of work, chaos will ensue, etc. Finding ways to deal with that while still putting first what's most important (your health & family) is never easy but glad to hear you're having a good experience in that regard.

Continue reading
  2. "Working @ Greenhouse"

Current Employee - Director of Engineering in New York, NY

I have been working at Greenhouse Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Interesting product challenges and focus. - The products we work have a real business impact. - Great place to work (people and environment)

Cons

In a small company like Greenhouse, the work environment is better and the impact you can have is far greater, but there are fewer employee perks than at a large tech company.

Greenhouse Software2018-04-23

Greenhouse Software Response

May 3, 2018CEO

Thanks for the note. I love what you have to say and appreciate that you took the time to say it! I know folks value hearing what it's really like. And, yes, while I think we provide a good set of perks & total comp, there will always be places that pay/provide more. Fair comment.

Continue reading