Greenspire Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
Greenspire CEO David Murray
David Murray

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The company is growing so fast and I can't wait to see it get next level (in 6 reviews)

• Easy to place to come to work with a group of great people (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • No matter what position you at you have to do door to door sales (in 13 reviews)

• It is a door-to-door sales position (in 7 reviews)

1. "Fast Growing, Great Team, Fun Environment"

I have been working at Greenspire full-time

Pros

There is never a dull moment with the team you work with here. Everything is a team effort here to achieve a common goal.

Cons

Keeping up with the company's fast pace can be mentally straining, but this stress is what will help you grow as an individual.

2. "Greenspire Temecula is a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

I have been working at Greenspire full-time

Pros

This company is very family friendly and they consider you as part of their family. I have never worked with a more compassionate group of people.

Cons

If you are not a self-starter or self-motivated this is probably not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Thank you for allowing our voices to be heard and our ideas to be implemented.

3. "Training and Development"

I have been working at Greenspire full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Greenspire is committed to training and developing it's employees to be skilled at their specific job function and to leverage that training in every day life.

Cons

The company leverages various technologies for communication and time is required to really get up to speed on it all, but it really increases work ability and overall technology knowledge and experience.

Advice to Management

Tip sheets for technology and process reminders as employees move from in class training to on the job execution.

4. "Great Mission, Great Products and Services, Great People"

Current Employee - Program Facilitator in Santa Monica, CA
    Current Employee - Program Facilitator in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Greenspire full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really enjoy the team atmosphere and the constant upward mobility opportunity as the company is growing. The majority of success is merit based therefore what you put in is what what you will get out. I also really enjoy helping people and saving money on utility bills.

Cons

It involves tons of mental and physical capacity. It is a highly competitive work environment that is not very relaxed. There is a lot going on, so constant involvement is required, although neither of these items are negative top me, it could be perceived as a con to some...

Advice to Management

Continue transparent management with growth. The better the company does, the better I want to do and want to continue to be recognized as a difference maker by executing the mission over and over.

5. "A company open for ideas and geared to expand making a mission a reality!!"

Current Employee - District Manager in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - District Manager in Orange, CA

I have been working at Greenspire full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked with a few solar companies this one is worth staying at. striving to better themselves to do a great job helping the homeowners save money. now settling in our expanded headquarters. we are ready to hit the ground running!! Training is thoro Which keeps your head in the game. Great people who care and want you to succeed and grow with them all willing to help to do so.

Cons

new hires don't give themselves a chance to establish themselves and get a rhythm to work the system. the strong will survive.

Advice to Management

patience is what makes you great.

6. "Future job, i am expecting an interview, as they have been interested in me."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Bernardino, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Bernardino, CA

I have been working at Greenspire full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is actively green and it reaches out to the homeowners. This will not only help them but ultimately, the nation as we reduce our dependence on fossil fuels, save money for homeowners, and lessen our environmental impact.

Cons

This is a driving position. This is going to use fossil fuel unless you have an all electric car. I have a hybrid and it gets great mileage but it still uses some gas

"growing and growing"

Current Employee - District Manager Oc in Los Alamitos, CA
    Current Employee - District Manager Oc in Los Alamitos, CA

I have been working at Greenspire full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

our company wants everyone to grow to their fullest potential. be a master of words we truly save people money!!! and we make money doing it!!

Cons

weak minded need not apply

Advice to Management

keep doing what your doing

8. "Fun & Exciting place to work!"

Current Employee - Program Facilitator in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Program Facilitator in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Greenspire full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Greenspire is very fun and innovative. They are always looking for new and innovative products to offer our CA homeowners. In the sustainable energy field, nobody is more cutting edge. Uncapped earning potential for the sales guys is pretty cool too. I think Ive found my new home!

Cons

Nothing yet. I work really hard and drive alot, but it doesnt seem to be that bad since Im making good money and working with great people. Sometimes homeowners dont respect our time and dont show up but I guess thats just to be expected

Advice to Management

Keep pushing the envelop! Dont stop looking for ways to create opportunities for our employees or our customers. Love the leadership team so far - they walk the walk for sure.

9. "An Amazing Place to Be"

Current Employee - Vice President of Talent Acquisition and Organizational Development in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Greenspire full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with Greenspire since just after its conception and can't say enough how happy and proud I am of its growth, success, and overall environment. We work very hard, but for the purpose of bettering the lives of others financially, improving the health of our environment, and growing personally and professionally. The culture here is like no other. It's a great combination of healthy competition, celebrating our successes, and positively learning from our shortcomings. I look forward to taking this great company nation-wide to provide an even bigger impact for homeowners and our environment, as well as opportunity for our amazing, dedicated employees. As an employee myself, I was given this great opportunity and want to continue moving forward, always.

Cons

Every company has growing pains, but I appreciate that this feedback is sincerely listened to and used to change for the better.

10. "Great while it lasted!"

Former Employee - District Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - District Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Greenspire full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved working here. I was a district manager for almost a year and truly enjoyed every day. Interaction with homeowners, employees and even executive management was very positive and beneficial. Great products & processes and culture was amazing.

Cons

This is more on me. I had a family emergency and had to move out of state! I wish GS operated here on the east coast. I have nothing bad to say about my time with this awesome company

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Push the culture to the next level. More offsite trainings. You should swap Clippers tix for Lakers too!