Greenspire Reviews | Glassdoor

3.3
Greenspire CEO David Murray
David Murray

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Easy to place to come to work with a group of great people" (in 9 reviews)

• "The best part of all is not only are our people saving the world on a daily basis, but our company is growing at a rate you have to see to believe" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "And they tried to make us work door to door on Super bowl Sunday like really" (in 14 reviews)

• "No matter what position you at you have to do door to door sales" (in 7 reviews)

1. "MANAGEMENT WILL REWARD YOU FOR YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS!"

Current Employee - Operations in Santa Monica, CA
    Current Employee - Operations in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Greenspire full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When I first entered Greenspire, I started with the Inside Marketing Team. They trained me very well, so well that management took notice of my achievements and recommended me for a full-time position with the Operations team.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything.

2. "Program facilitator"

I have been working at Greenspire full-time

Pros

Benefits, a lot of room for growth, paid training

Cons

I can’t think of one so far.

"Terrible company!"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Santa Monica, CA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Greenspire full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Most of the people I came into contact with are pretty nice. Everyone is pretty much trying to get by. You get a measles paycheck.

Cons

Where do I begin? Any job is a horrible job. You go in feeling dirty and you leave filling dirty. You waste your time here. You make pennies for doing work that is extremely soul crushing. The management team does not care about you. As most companies now days they will fire you for any infraction. This is the type of company you wish you would have stayed on unemployment and kept on looking for another job. Just so you all know the company encourages you to write positive reviews for them all over social media. The people out in the field have it even worse. I’m not sure why anyone would accept a job where you have to go door to door. This is a very disorganized company who breaks so many employment laws it’s laughable. I wish my daddy was rich so I could start a scam business. This company not only scams the customers but also scales their employees! Like most jobs in Los Angeles it’s just another temp job. All jobs in LA are temp jobs. If you go in keep reminding yourself that this is a temp job then maybe you won’t cry during your lunch.

Advice to Management

Close your scam business. Nobody likes you. Your employees don’t like you just like you don’t like them. Working for you was a one sided romance. I thought you were a great company until I found out the truth. Be truthful during the hiring process. If it’s a duck - call it a duck. Just stop and close your business.

"Read the Reviews do not trust anything"

Current Employee - Sales in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Orange, CA

I have been working at Greenspire full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pros from this has been a true lesson on understanding websites such as Glassdoor where the actual most recent reviews are posted first only if they are positive. Read through every review and give it your own opinion.

Cons

They have you believe that you’re going to work for a technology company without telling you that it’s a Solar Panel selling and installation company. They will have you go through a rigorous interview process, you may quit your job, later in the first day of training you will find out that the staff knowingly mislead you into thinking you will work for a company who is honest. They have you go by a script which is completely misleading in order to get people to make an appointment for an assessment which is directed and sole interest is to sell solar panels and not the missing statement which the company stands for.

Advice to Management

Honesty goes a long way and maybe it would be something that can be applied in an overall initial introduction.

"Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Simi Valley, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Simi Valley, CA

I have been working at Greenspire (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice people until you are hired then they treat you bad.

Cons

I worked there a week.with the promise of $118.00 pay for the training for 1 day. They claimed they could not direct deposit my pay because my nank account routing number had a 5 in it. They then claimed they mailed a check. I have not gotten it. Fraud is against the law. I have an attorney standing by.

Advice to Management

Be honest.

6. "Telemarketer woes"

I worked at Greenspire part-time

Pros

Floor managers and co worker are VERY friendly

Cons

Little hours given, if performance is low because of company problems then fingers will be pointed wrongly.

Advice to Management

Don't terminate and cut hours because your problems effect others

7. "Manager"

I have been working at Greenspire full-time

Pros

Hard work equals excellent rewards.

Cons

Can have inconsistent work schedule.

Advice to Management

Be flexible.

8. "Field Enrollment Representative"

Current Employee - Field Enrollment Representative in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Field Enrollment Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Greenspire full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Weekly pay, supportive company and team environment, lots of income potential, and ability to move up! I have really enjoyed my time at Greenspire so far. I was able to enroll 2 homeowners very recently, we saved one of them over $100 per month! I am learning something new every day, the autonomy and flexibility are also a huge plus for me.

Cons

Can be challenging at first. I didn't have any prior experience in this industry, so there was a bit of a learning curve, but the team and company were very helpful during those times. You have to be very active in creating relationships and opportunities, this is not a job where you can sit back and wait for things to fall in your lap.

Advice to Management

I really appreciate when the upper management stops by the field, the company/team events are also a lot of fun. Run monthly competitions for trips/bonus'/fun outings for spouses and families. I would love to see more trainings built for the business/entrepreneurial minded employees to further our growth and development.

"Positions are not as advertised (ask questions in the interview!!!)"

Former Employee - Manager Trainee in Santa Monica, CA
    Former Employee - Manager Trainee in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Greenspire (Less than a year)

Pros

A humbling experience, Will make you reflect your life decisions.

Cons

As an FER you will waste more money than you make. Pretty sure this is an MLM Scheme. Working outside in 110 heat making scraps and driving 40 mins to a miserable he11.

Advice to Management

Shut it down

"Research"

Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Burbank, CA

I worked at Greenspire (Less than a year)

Pros

They respond pretty quickly to their phone calls and emails.

Cons

Please, please research any businesses that you decide to apply for. I am disappointed at the business practices of this company by baiting people to sell door to door.