Found 19 of over 180 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people were great and encouraging" (in 24 reviews)
- "They both take the time to get to know their employees and genuinely care about everyone." (in 7 reviews)
- "It's generally a very entry level company, they really do provide extensive training and experience in a variety of fields." (in 7 reviews)
- "Management does seem to want to work with you, but they are so busy trying to do their job that they aren't able to provide one on one assistance that new hires need." (in 7 reviews)
- "Great company culture" (in 7 reviews)
- "It was all commission and I lost a lot more than what I made." (in 6 reviews)
- "Pay was awful" (in 5 reviews)
- "Long hours (understandable considering the demand), routes are sometimes pretty grueling, and the negative side of any sales job." (in 5 reviews)
- "However, there is parking available inside the building for a daily fee." (in 4 reviews)
- "Upper Management is impossible to get along with." (in 2 reviews)
Reviews about "great people"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Oct 12, 2015Program FacilitatorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
Good cause. As the world evolves and people transition to alternative energy, solar would be a great way to help people save money.
Horrible Training. Misleading company culture. Company hires ex-convicts9Greenspire Response8y
Thank you for your review. We do believe we are doing a good cause in helping people and the environment through energy efficiency and clean-energy production. We will not disclose any information about any employees backgrounds as that is private and personal information. We have multiple positions that we hire for and some of those are sales related and some of them are not. Depending what the candidate is which position they will be suited for. We hope this clears up any confusion.
- 5.0Mar 28, 2018ControllerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSanta Monica, CA
Great people to work with. They are away looking for ways to make sure the customer is satisfied with the work performed. I would recommend their services to my friends. Not only is it going green but also saving money. Thanks Greenspire!
Need more employees to make more customers happy1Greenspire Response6y
Thank you for helping us be the company we are today and continuing to push our growth!