Greentree Brokerage Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Legal Assistant/Receptionist"

Former Employee - Legal Assistant/Receptionist in Phila, PA
    Former Employee - Legal Assistant/Receptionist in Phila, PA

Pros

Mr. Warren West was a very positive person to work for. He treated me like family not an employee. Pay was very!!! good as well. I really hated to leave GreenTree

Cons

I did not work there long enough

Advice to Management

Keep doing a great job

"Save yourself the trouble."

I worked at Greentree Brokerage Services full-time

Pros

There are no pros to working at this place.

Cons

The absolute worst place I have ever worked. There is NO opportunity for advancement. There is absolutely no formal training program. Save yourself the trouble and don't waste your valuable time working for a horrible firm and even worse CEO.

"Absolutely Stay Away- Far Away"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

I worked at Greentree Brokerage Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good Location. Located in a nice area, and easy to access from Suburban Station- At least when I was employed there.

Cons

I would be surprised if this company is still around and has not been sued/closed down. Couldn't back the other negative reviews more. Verbally/Physically Abusive. Short story- Started working as 'Business Acquisition Sales'. Basically call, and visit businesses saying we had investors looking to buy their business. We agreed on base pay to start out and would be paid strictly commission after a month. Well the first first came and went and I approached Mr. Warren West to ask about payment. He said 'You have not earned it yet". I was puzzled. I explained to him our agreement, but he was not changing his mind.

Cut to the chase, I said if I would not be paid I would not be working for him, and reached out to shake his hand. He erupted into expletives. I proceeded to the coat closet to put on my coat, and leave with him still yelling in my face. Having meant a nice co-worker I wanted to leave my contact information with him before I left. Mr. West stepped in front of me, physically blocking my path. After further expletives from him, I figured it was not worth being there any more and left. Reported him to the building security, but should've taken further action.

This man is troubled, abusive, and you would be better off not working anywhere then working here. Do not wish this working experience on anyone.

Advice to Management

Wake up before you get sued and shut down.

"Not a good place"

I worked at Greentree Brokerage Services full-time

Pros

Bonus checks were nice that's it.

Cons

Bad management staff... company is terrible

"Sales"

Pros

Good location for office. Seemed to be an opportunity at a small company to grow. But quickly learned it was a total joke. Small operation with very high turn over. Spoke to a guy that was working there for Months and said about people came and went from one position in that time frame.

Cons

Owner is verbally/physically abusive. I worked there for a little over a week. Warren West would yell and go on tirades. When I decided to quit Warren began to curse me out and pushed me. I thought about responded physically, but decided it was not worth it and left. Steer clear at all costs.

Advice to Management

Do not curse/yell/belittle employees.

"This is a great place to grow."

Current Employee - Sales/Trader in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Sales/Trader in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

One of the benefits of working here is its size. I have the ability to be part of everything from planning to execution of new ideas.

Cons

On the other side, its size does limit the kind of customers that I can attract. Still, given the ability to do what I need to when I need to is a good trade.

Advice to Management

Invest more in technology our workstations need improvement.