KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 639 of over 672 reviews

3.4
Greenway Health CEO Richard Atkin
Richard Atkin
Pros
  • "Lots of great people all working to do the right thing and make things happen(in 45 reviews)

• "Unlimited PTO and the flexibility to work remotely, promtoe a very healthy work/life balance(in 33 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I am covered because it is the law but I cannot afford medical care due to the high deductible(in 31 reviews)

• "Horrible upper management that is constantly throwing more than their employees can handle(in 27 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Greenway Health and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jun 16, 2021 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefit Employee Benefit Package

Cons

I don't really have any

Talent Management Business Partner

Thank you for your positive words about Greenway Health, including your feedback on benefits. Designed to attract and retain top talent, our rewards package includes medical insurance, unlimited PTO, educational assistance, 401(k) matching, and more.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Where Everyone is Welcomed

Jul 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

This organization walks the walk when it comes to making everyone feel welcome to the company. Respect - I belong, you belong, we belong. If you raise your hand with a question you're heard and that is worth so much. Upper management listens and they do something about it. It is refreshing to work where you're appreciated. They've also allowed us to continue to work remote and that cuts down on the costs of driving, besides wasted time on commuting.

Cons

Some managers don't pass up their employees concerns so the employee may feel they're being heard.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jul 21, 2021 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great colleagues who are willing to help get whatever needs to be done. Company focus is shifting which is great.

Cons

No cons come to my mind

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Poor excuse of a company

Jun 14, 2021 - Revenue Advisor Consultant in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

It was a job to pay my bills.

Cons

I dedicated 10 1/2 years to this company, and all they did was bombard me and my teammates with an overload of work that should be done by a lot more people, no OT allowed so we could get more current on our back log. Upper management and HR do not listen to the employees especially to the tinier employees that have a lot of experience and only want the best for their clients and instead they look for any excuse to push people out the door due to overly high stress or they look for ridiculous reasons to get rid of people. I would not recommend this company to anyone!!! I was not valued even though I gave it my all and then some for over 10 plus years!!! I only gave it one star because Glassdoor wouldn’t allow me to submit my review otherwise I would’ve given it NO stars!!

5 people found this review helpful

Talent Management Business Partner

We are sorry to read about your experience with Greenway Health. We consider our employees members of a team and want to provide each of them the support and encouragement they need to succeed. It is clear this was not your experience and for that, once again, we are sorry. We appreciate the dedication to clients your review conveys and wish you the best in your career.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Like everyone says, take it only as a first-time job

Jun 10, 2021 - QA Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people you work with are dedicated and hard-working.

Cons

The management is all over the place, the priority is clearly on implementing cost-cutting measures, and they seem to be shifting focus on switching to their overseas team to minimize costs with little thought to product quality, paying lip service to their customers.

4 people found this review helpful

Talent Management Business Partner

Thank you for your review of Greenway Health. We appreciate your comments about the dedicated and hard-working team, along with your perspectives on the company. Our top priority continues to be our clients’ success. We established our office in Bangalore, India, to strengthen our products and services and better support our clients. In terms of professional development and careers, we aim to provide a dynamic environment that appeals to employees at many different stages of their career, with numerous opportunities for training, education, and participation in cross-functional projects.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great People

Jul 14, 2021 - Product Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

There was a lot of turnover making it difficult to gain momentum

7. 1.0
      Current Employee

don't

Jul 27, 2021 - Clerical in Birmingham, AL
      Business Outlook

Pros

none- I hated my life there

Cons

nothing is good- don't go there

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Nice place to work

Jul 2, 2021 - Implementation Consulantant in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited pto, friendly environment, work life balance

Cons

Rapidly changing products without notice

Talent Management Business Partner

Thank you for your comments on Greenway Health. We are glad to hear you’ve enjoyed open PTO and the friendly atmosphere. Our work to support our clients in a changing industry tends to be dynamic and fast-paced. Please feel free to talk to your manager or a member of the Talent team about how we can best support you.

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Tough job- low pay- good experience

Jun 25, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working in Healthcare Remote Will hire you without relieve at experience

Cons

No one has hit quota in 2 years, so take your OTE and cut 25% off the top for your actual earnings Also very Woke

3 people found this review helpful

Talent Management Business Partner

Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you consider your time with Greenway Health a good experience. Without knowing the particulars of your situation, we would encourage you to raise your concerns with your manager. We do believe open, consistent communication helps ensure team members and managers are on the same page.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Jun 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great enviornment and wonderful leadership

Cons

Had to do a tremendous amount of traveling

Talent Management Business Partner

We are glad to hear you enjoyed the environment at Greenway Health and appreciate your feedback on leadership as well. As you mentioned, there may be travel involved for certain positions. Thank you for your review.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 639 Reviews