Greenway Health Reviews | Glassdoor

3.3
Greenway Health CEO Scott Zimmerman
Scott Zimmerman

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Greenway allows for an excellent work/life balance (in 19 reviews)

• Visionary CEO, engaging work, and great people (in 30 reviews)

Cons
  • 401K match is at the end of the year, high deductible on health insurance (in 30 reviews)

• High deductible health plan, but once the deductible was reached you were covered 100% (in 11 reviews)

1. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There are plenty of opportunities available for advancement within the company. I personally have continued to advance in my career throughout the several years that I have been employed here and know that Greenway will continue to be a company that I will enjoy working at for years to come.

Greenway truly cares about their employees and is very transparent about the the mission that we, as a company, are trying to accomplish. In addition to caring about their employees, the company also cares just as much about their customers. In my opinion, the service that Greenway provides to their customers is exceptional and is the best in the medical software industry.

Greenway also makes a valiant effort to recognize and reward their employees for their hard-work. The LOV awards, the company wide events and outings, catered lunches, and treats provided after company meetings are just a few of the things Greenway does to thank their employees for their service to the company.

I can't say enough good things about the company and the opportunities that I have been given to advance in my career here. My co-workers are fantastic and leadership is also extremely approachable.

Cons

At times, cross departmental communication can be lacking but now that we are ONE Greenway, I believe that this communication gap will only get better from here.

Feb 16, 2018 – Senior Manager, Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback. We agree that Greenway Health is distinguishing itself as an employer of choice. We care about our team members, and realize that they truly enjoy working... More

2. "Claims analyst"

Former Employee - Senior Claims Analyst in Birmingham, AL
    Former Employee - Senior Claims Analyst in Birmingham, AL

I worked at Greenway Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management, work environment, customers , great flexible hours.

Cons

High employee Turnover. Possible future sale out

Feb 16, 2018 – Senior Manager, Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback. We share in your belief about our culture at Greenway Health. Leadership promotes a positive work environment where our employees are given the opportunity to learn... More

"Great Place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Greenway Health is moving in the right direction! The company has been thoughtful in how they have treated employees throughout the recent transition announcement. While sad that some are not moving forward with Greenway as their employment home, it is positive to hear that most who have left have found other employment and are respectful in how they are working through this time of transition.

Cons

Wish the medical was cheaper and the wellness plan was not quite so difficult to earn the points necessary to get lower medical premiums.

Advice to Management

All in all, Greenway is in a time of change and transition so i see great things to come!

Feb 8, 2018 – Senior Manager, Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback. We take great pride in the way we treated our employees who were unable to relocate as part of our One Greenway initiative. Approximately 85% of our employees who... More

4. "Overall a good company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company is focused on the future and where it needs to go next.
    The company is fairly transparent from the top to the bottom.

Cons

Sometimes there is not enough accountability when things go wrong.
    Communication to the lower levels takes too long at times.

Advice to Management

Focus on the future is key to our success. Make sure you are passing on information as quickly as possible. Hold people responsible when things do go wrong

Feb 16, 2018 – Senior Manager, Talent Management

Thank you for your invaluable feedback. At Greenway Health, we pride ourselves in being responsive to our employee’s concerns. We agree that we have had communication challenges. In the last... More

5. "Working for Greenway"

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time

Pros

A mission-driven company with bright, motivated employees eager to see the company succeed.

Cons

No cons for me. The company has undergone change in recent months/years, but that change is going in a positive direction.

Feb 16, 2018 – Senior Manager, Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to review your employment at Greenway Health. We are excited to hear that you are enjoying your time at Greenway! In October, we launched our unification initiative to... More

6. "Love it!"

Current Employee - Marketing in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Visionary CEO, engaging work, and great people.

Cons

I'll have to get back with you.

Advice to Management

Continue on the path you're on. I haven't enjoyed working anywhere as much as I do at Greenway Health. The culture gets five stars; good vibes all the way around and that starts at the top with CEO Scott Zimmerman.

Feb 8, 2018 – Senior Manager, Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback and for acknowledging the positive momentum of change at Greenway Health. We agree that the pulse of the organization is both vibrant and energetic. Our CEO, Scott... More

7. "Really, a great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

*great leadership - not a typical "do what I say" business, but more along the lines of leaders wanting to build a healthy and strong relationship with employees
    *great location - Tampa office is close to everything and easily accessible
    *great support - you have questions? feel free to talk to anyone in the company and you can get the answers you need
    *friendly environment - warm, welcoming, and doesn't have the typical corporate office feel
    *casual dress - again not typical corporate, so you can be pretty business casual here (can still look nice without having to wear a suit every day)

Cons

My one biggest con is communication . It is the center of everything and it really can be better between departments, but it's something that you have to deal with wherever you are. So it's not the worst, but not the best.

Feb 16, 2018 – Senior Manager, Talent Management

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review your time here at Greenway Health. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your position! We strive to have open communication among our team members... More

"Best Place to Work!"

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Greenway has been going through a number of changes lately. The executive team is fairly new, the campuses are consolidating, functional area leaders are being moved closer to their teams. This can be a scary thing, but the vision, values, and determination of the company cannot be denied. This company has always been determined to succeed in the Healthcare space. The current executive team is going to pull Greenway into the future and make it a market leader in all spaces.

Additionally, the staff at Greenway are all very kind and courteous to each other. They will greet you with a smile and will go out of their way to help a coworker in need. There is a real sense of family despite the size of the company.

Greenway is an amazing company to work for. The changes being made within the company are going to make this an even better place to work. I highly recommend Greenway. Especially if you like working in an ever-changing, ever-growing industry and enjoy solving problems for customers.

Cons

There aren't many cons to working here. The only complaints I have are around the choices in insurance plans, but a new plan was added this year that works for employees that don't need a high deductible plan.

Feb 3, 2018 – Senior Manager, Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback regarding your employment with Greenway Health. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience. As you are aware, we recently unified our operations in our... More

"Decent, but not great"

Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

First, I was prompted by management to leave a positive review. Second, I'm gonna give an honest evaluation here.

Greenway is pretty good. I have been given and taken advancement opportunities. The culture here is friendly and casual. The company is forward thinking and I believe will be successful in the long term. Communication from Uppers to Lowers is good, with regular monthly company-wide meetings.

I have the opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses totaling approx 1600/year. At the end of the year, we have evaluations with our managers which usually result in a raise of somewhere between 1-4%.

The facilities are nice. Coffee and tea are provided to employees for free. There are nice sitting and dining areas in the office.

I believe the company cares. I believe the CEO, Scotty Z, is trying to connect with the Lowers and

Cons

I pay 185.29 per paycheck for Medical Coverage for my partner and I, not great, could be lower.

I get paid a middle of the road hourly wage for my position and locality.

I get 2 weeks of PTO, this is not enough time to promote a healthy work-life balance. Pair this with 3 days total Parental Leave.

Advice to Management

A more common sense approach is needed in Customer Support. The SOPs should not be law, allowing some leeway will streamline an otherwise arduous process.

Feb 16, 2018 – Senior Manager, Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback. We actively encourage all our employees to provide a review. It’s immaterial whether it is positive or negative. We want to hear from our employees, acknowledge the... More

10. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Claims Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Claims Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Greenway Health is a wonderful place to work. There is a culture of service, integrity and excellence. Honesty goes a long way. I have found that where other companies would reprimand, Greenway focuses on teaching opportunities. Management is approachable and helpful. They care about you as an individual and as a team member. Also, they invest in their employees. There is plenty of room for growth as long as you are diligent with your responsibilities. Overall, it is the most friendly and professional environment I have ever worked in. I am very impressed with the ethical treatment of the employees.

Cons

Some people may have an issue with the company if they are not flexible. Greenway Health is growing. This requires adaptability. If you are not able to accept change and be optimistic, you may not be content in your position. I have viewed the negative reviews, and I feel as if many are skewed or from disgruntled employees.

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent with your employees. If we know why a decision has been made, then we can process it and react positively.

Feb 16, 2018 – Senior Manager, Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback regarding Greenway Health. We appreciate you taking the time to review your time at Greenway Health. We are happy to hear that you enjoy the culture at Greenway. We... More