Greenway Health Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Greenway Health CEO Scott Zimmerman
Scott Zimmerman

Cons

"Greenway takes care of employees: mind, body and spirit."

Current Employee - Receptionist in Carrollton, GA
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Carrollton, GA

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Inside and outside of the office Greenway allows their employees to reach and exceed their potential. Processional 55andeand personal opportunitie55tts6R allow you to grow in every wRetay. WT

Cons

As with any company experiencing growth and change, moral can dip at times. I'd love to see more executive and management involvement during those times.

Advice to Management

Get involved more with your employees during those rough patches. Come out of your office and share a laugh. We know you are busy but it will prove worth your time.

"Sales Executive"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great team environment. GREAT CUSTOMERS Great commission usually

Cons

Lots of.change. lack of internal communication. Departments cannot work together to support each other. We have been promised this is getting fixed. If true, this will be the best company to work for.

Advice to Management

Fix those departmentsame you say are broken

"A place where you can make an impact."

Current Employee - Supervisor in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Very flexible and accommodating when personal issues arise.
    - Employees are encouraged to improve upon the current processes and are recognized for doing so.
    - There has been a huge focus on employee growth, so classes and courses are available for all.
    - There is an open door policy where you can discuss any ideas, issues or concerns with your manager/management.
    - The new CEO has implemented new processes since coming on board and the positive effects are starting to show as two of his initiatives, one-on-ones and development action plans have helped with employee engagement.
    - Quarterly team or department outings.

Cons

- Communication: This is an area where most companies could improve, but there is a disconnect between many departments and even within departments.
    - Certain departments do not have defined career paths, so to continued growth is possible only if you leave the department.

Apr 5, 2017 – Greenway Health

Thank you for your feedback! We are excited that you are taking advantage of the many benefits that Greenway Health offers employees. We are dedicated to improving healthcare and know that each ... More

"Terrible place."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

I worked at Greenway Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Coworkers are awesome and the worklife balance is great.

Cons

Oh so many, terrible pay, they say that are competitive but they are so far from it it's insulting. Poor career growth, they use tenure based promotion i.e. You stay long enough you get promoted. Just a stepping stone to another job type of a company. Notice all good reviews come from talent. (A way to trick people into working here)

Advice to Management

Pay your development teams. They are the ones making your products not product management. Also get qualified people to do the work. Don't just take people from support and place them into rolls because they will accept that crap salary.

"Love the Career Path Programs!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you work hard, you'll get rewarded. They have great career path programs that are new in most areas. I like that you can build a career and not just have a job. The leadership teams are available and always open to new ideas too.

Cons

The hiring process is very rigorous but the ones hired are always the best of the best. They only have one insurance option which is a high deductible plan. I don't mind it but others don't seem to love it.

Advice to Management

More food days!

Apr 5, 2017 – Greenway Health

Thank you for your feedback! At Greenway Health, we have a work hard, play hard philosophy. We also recognize and reward top performers. Our goal is to improve the future of healthcare and our ... More

7. "Greenway Health is an awesome company to work and grow."

Former Employee - Patient A/R Representative in Carrollton, GA
    Former Employee - Patient A/R Representative in Carrollton, GA

I worked at Greenway Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The management is superb. They help you with life/work balances and are understanding that you have a life at home.

Cons

I wasn't able to continue my employment due to personal reasons. But the small time frame I was there, I had no con's.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing with the employees.

Apr 5, 2017 – Greenway Health

Thank you for leaving a review! Our commitment to employee growth includes developing our people leaders. It is exciting to hear your assessment of our team! We value the contributions of all ... More

"Employees are just "numbers", poor morale, no growth opportunities"

Former Employee - Analyst in Carrollton, GA
    Former Employee - Analyst in Carrollton, GA

I worked at Greenway Health full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Co-workers and direct report were the best people to work with! I had an amazing team and gained a lot of knowledge through my collaborating with them which I've been able to draw upon in my current job.

Cons

I'm very disappointed in the turn that this company has taken. I worked here for more than 10 years so I saw it at its best and I saw it as it declined. Management no longer values their employees - especially those with tenure. When you hit a certain payscale (which usually comes through performance increases over time-served) you're considered a financial burden and are a prime target for the annual (and sometimes even, semi-annual) lay-offs that have become their norm as a way to "balance the books". It appears that when they decide who to cut, dollars are the primary consideration and not performance or quality. I had stellar reviews and even received rewards and recognitions right up to the time I was let go. Yet, under-performers with less knowledge were kept on. I can only explain it by saying that those that were kept had lower salaries. This behavior is a shame because over the years of their doing this, morale has eroded, employees have become bitter and distrusting, and quality has fallen to the wayside.

However, through all of this you're expected to perform and grow. Yet there's really very little room for growth. In all my years there, I only remember one promotion from within. So, why bother with their career advancement program when you see those around you who are achievers being laid off. What's the incentive - fear that if you don't participate you'll be laid off sooner?

Also, I would be very wary of many of these positive reviews and the company's overall satisfaction score. If you look closely, you'll see a lot of positive reviews posted after one of their force reductions has occurred. It seems like they always try and maintain a 3.5 or higher score on glassdoor because I've seen it dip really low and then in no time it's miraculously 3.5-3.8 again due to a sudden influx of positive posts from supervisors and talent acquisition (HR). I guess it's harder to recruit people when you show a bad review!

If you're looking to "set roots" long-term somewhere, this company is NOT for you. If you're looking for advancement and growth opportunities, this company is NOT for you! Knowing now what I know, I would keep looking!

9. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The people really care about customer satisfaction. Flexibility is available for certain positions. Convenient options for lunch in the Employee Resource Center. Work Life Balance can be obtained.

Cons

Wellness Program doesn't offer as much as it could. Difficult to keep up with all the changes that constantly occur. Programs get started and then just disappear such as WIN and the Services Conference.

Advice to Management

Remember that the better care you take of your employees, the better care they will take of the customers.

"Awesome Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very positive and upbeat culture....application was relatively quick and painless....

Cons

testing during application process was pretty difficult.....almost at the Wonderlic level!

Apr 5, 2017 – Greenway Health

Thanks for your feedback! We are proud of our culture and the positive vibes of our team members. Our work hard / play hard philosophy is important - check our photos on our profile page to see ... More

11. "Wonderful company to work for"

Current Employee - Claims Analyst in Carrollton, GA
    Current Employee - Claims Analyst in Carrollton, GA

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company, consistent work load, friendly work atmosphere.

Cons

Starting pay low, move office spaces often

Apr 5, 2017 – Greenway Health

Thank you for the review! We have made some changes to our Carrollton space and we are truly appreciative of the agility that our Greenway team members have shown during the transition. We will ... More