- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Oklahoma
- - Oklahoma City, OK Area
- - Oklahoma City, OK
Found 13 of over 13 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 6, 2016 - Human Resources Manager in Oklahoma City, OKRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people here are awesome! We have so much fun before the real work begins and even after work hours. It can be a difficult and demanding job, but if you like a challenge then this is the place for you. As with any job, you have to work for your money and be willing to work even harder in order to move up. Here at Greenwood Concepts one of our biggest goals is to grow and strengthen not only our company, but more importantly our employees. Our company is founded on passionate and determined management that wishes to aid in the process of getting our entry-level executives up to management positions. I would recommend Greenwood Concepts to anyone in search of a job with a wide range of opportunities!
The job and structure can be a little demanding and might be a struggle for some starting out. Talking face to face with clients can be nerve-racking, but once you get the hang of it (or at least be willing to try) it will get easier and easier with time!Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 11, 2016 - Account Executive in Oklahoma City, OKRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you don't mind door to door sales at businesses where you are constantly yelled at to get out, then this job is for you
- I was completely lied to about even taking the job and left a great job for this one. - No benefits whatsoever. They promised me reduced cost on healthcare, and never saw it. - Lie about what they do just so you take the job. They could never give me a direct answer on what they did until I was about to be hired. Go take a look at their website and see how vague it is. - Will only hire young people who look good. They completely judge you by just your looks. If you're too old then you won't be hired. - You either worked for one of two companies:. Both were business to business sales. At one, you sold office supplies and at the other you sold cell phones. - Both jobs were entirely commission based. Do not fall for them saying $500 base salary! There is no base salary! That is just your goal for the week and if you don't achieve it then you get paid whatever you sold. - You drove your own car from 9-5, sometimes later, and paid for your own gas. - They would have "leadership meetings" in cities across the country where you were required to go but had to pay for your own transportation and hotel. One girl slept in the lobby of the hotel because she couldn't afford it and management said tough luck. Then she was left there as they forgot about her, so she had to find her own transportation home! - It is sad when the recruiter has to call 100 people a day and have 20 people show a day for interviews or she could be fired. It happened to a recruiter while I worked there. - Oh and half the reviews on here are fake. The manager wrote half of them just to give herself a better rating. She had the recruiter write several as well, you know, the one who ended up being fired for not achieving her impossible numbersContinue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 3, 2016 - Account Executive in Oklahoma City, OKRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Charismatic, intelligent coworkers Work at your own pace Probably not a pyramid scheme and won't make all your FB friends hate you trying to sell them candles
Regardless of how they package it, this is a door to door sales company. They may phrase the position as "Account Executive", "Business Consultant" or make it sound like it is a CSR/Office management position, but it isn't. You will be on the road in your own vehicle from 9am to 5pm daily, trying to convince business owners to set up an account with Quill office products. You will not be compensated for your gas spent trying to make sales There is no base rate of pay. It is entirely commission based.
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 15, 2016 - Internship in Oklahoma City, OKRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Taught basic and fundamentals of a sales & marketing position. They taught me how to speak to customers and really show the value of the client they work with. The goal of the internship was to be able to develop a strong leader mindset and be able to help train other people. They were able to teach me how to train someone else into a leadership position. Great experience for an entry level intern.
Some driving, but there are incentives every week to earn extra money.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 28, 2016 - Account Executive in Oklahoma City, OKRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Control your pay each month through commissions.
B2B and door to door sales buggin people to buy cell phone plans they don't want.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 26, 2016 - Lead Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I've worked at Greenwood Concepts for about 5 months and have nothing but good things to say about them! It turns into a work family rather than just coworkers and the management team goes above and beyond to make sure that we all have what we need to succeed. I have been blessed to receive such a position like this and it is the favorite position I've held yet.
We tend to work long hours sometimes but it feels more like fun since I enjoy working with the people there.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 23, 2015 - Account Executive in Oklahoma City, OKRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They provide hands on training for all skills needed to perform day to day tasks. Helped me gain experience in a management field where I had little experience before coming to this job. The people are very fun and provide a great atmosphere to work in!!! The trainers and management team provide positive reinforcement and you get promoted based off your own work.
Sometimes work long hours but because of my own choice. The harder you work the less you have to work.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 6, 2015 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Team night is fun but most employees do not have enough money to participate and management will never contribute to the night. The morning is fun with games but as soon as it is time to go pitch businesses, its miserable.
- Door to door selling office products. - Territory is abused and saturated. Management will continue to send reps into territories every other month. If I was at a business I would get extremely annoyed with these reps. - You are told to "get out" "no soliciting" threats to call the police every day. - You will pay for everything. You pay for gas. You pay for health insurance. Lunches for people who are interviewing with the company. You pay for your new guys that you are responsible for hiring. - Managers will tell you that you are going to make 30-50k but there is no person in the company who is going to make 25k. - You will be promised support from management, but when a car breaks down, they will tell you "stop making excuses" and tell a story of how their car broke down and "they still rang the bell" - This place is a joke and most people are working for 200-$300 paychecks every week. - "Residual income and weekly bonus money" is a complete joke. Even if you do everything in your power to get your bonus money every week their is a great chance that you will not receive it because the office needs to hit numbers for anyone to get the money. The office can not hit their goal because people quit or do not show up for work after the second week. - In my few months of work, I asked people what happened to this person, and the response is usually something like "they could not cut it" or they will make fun of them. - leaders meetings are a joke as well. You will start off by making fun of a few new people and then have a list of "top reasons why your new guy quits". I guess this is leadership to management. - I had worked for this company for a few months and have been asked a few times to post a good review on glass door. I do not feel like this is a good example of "INTEGRITY" and never wrote a review until now.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 19, 2015 - Account Executive in Oklahoma City, OKRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fun job if you like hanging out with a bunch of kids who play dress up and pretend to be actual professionals.
Typical scam job promising weekly pay and fast promotion. Management very shady and deceptive.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 2, 2015 - Entry Level Account Manager in Oklahoma City, OKRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You get the opportunity to network. Also, learn marketing techniques, and how to pitch sales. If you like to work outside then go for it.
All commission. Door to door sales. Be upfront with potential employees. There is no base pay, and in the summer it is super hotContinue reading