GreyB Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

GreyB Manager Reviews

Updated Sep 8, 2019

4.7
GreyB  Director & Head of Delivery Deepak Syal (no image)
Deepak Syal
  1. "Amazing place to kick start your sales career"

Former Employee - Engagement Manager in New Delhi

I worked at GreyB full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great learning opportunity for individuals.

Cons

Opportunity for growth is limited

GreyB2019-09-08

"Sky is the limit"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at GreyB full-time for less than a year

Pros

Chakshu is the best mentor anyone can ever get- I mean it. Deepak has an amazing clarity of thought. Very high quality human capital, despite not having Harvard Grads. Despite being a small company, GreyB has been able to achieve what most organisations fail to do. When most founders speak the language of funding, ESOP, Exit plan, revenue growth, I’ve heard the founders speak of value creation, personal amelioration, long term relationships- things which I thought existed in books but not in the real World. I would not be ashamed in saying that it amazes me how the importance of getting the basics right can never be too accentuated.

Cons

Small office in Gurgaon. Operates like a small organisation in certain aspects . Matters, but the opportunities outweigh the cons May not be a place for people with mediocre ambitions, who would want certainty in life. Zero acceptance for “high Mach personalities”

Advice to Management

Keep Going! You’ll take time getting there, but once you do, the legacy will be a lasting one.

GreyB2018-08-25

"My Expeience At GreyB"

Current Employee - Manager in Mohali, Punjab

I have been working at GreyB full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It provides one of the best training platform in India in IP. Rigorous training turns the employees into gold in no time. Growth rate is very high in monitory terms as well. People often switch to increase their salary. But if you are intelligent and you can blend in Grey'B culture, you can stay at GreyB and get the same remuneration that you get by switching to other company. Chandigarh tri-city provides a much better place to stay, when compared to the metro cities in India You can get cheaper, safer and cleaned life-style here. Absolutely no politics - you perform and you will be rewarded. Excellent culture - open, hard-working, performance based, yet friendly - exactly what you need to grow in life. Personally I like the extra push they give to achieve the un-achievable - brings out the best in you.

Cons

A general one will be working late night and over-time. But I assume this almost everywhere in consulting jobs - and it doesn't bother me anyway as I mentioned above I like the extra push. However, in few scenarios, things said by higher management sound illogical - a better way to put it will be - sometimes it seems that they don't want to understand your viewpoint. Another one will be to enhance the trust and comfort level for the long term good employees who has spent 3 or more years. They should be treated like assets or in more valued manner.

Advice to Management

Hire more people - it can be afforded. Try to retain valued employees more.

GreyB2016-12-02
  4. "What I feel about GreyB"

Current Employee - Manager in Mohali, Punjab

I have been working at GreyB full-time

Pros

No bounds on growth, you get what you deserve. Constant push to move to next level, never let you stay in comfort zone. No favoritism or politics, performance linked growth. Good people, always ready to help and guide. Friendly environment and festivals and birthday celebrations are worth mentioning. Desire of people to become best and do extraordinary things.

Cons

Being best in industry, we need to maintain our standard and it sometimes require extra efforts . This sometimes makes people feel exhausted. But, we get late extra leaves for that.

Advice to Management

I feel that management knows very well what is good for them and for their employee.

GreyB2016-11-12
  5. "Insiders view on work at greyb, supported by more than 5 years of work-ex."

Manager in Mohali, Punjab

I have been working at GreyB for more than 5 years

Pros

Great place to work. You have complete freedom to work, experiment and innovate. You have clear picture of your work, its importance and impact. You also have clear picture of your scorecard and improvement opportunities. Team culture is good. Team members are cooperative and helpful. Have flexible office timing. It is an organisation where you can fully control your growth. Your growth is not limited by management or higher hierarchy. Cooperative HR. They are open to your suggestions. They keep innovating to make office a better workplace.

Cons

Although flexible office timing, they are a bit long.

GreyB2016-07-22