GreyB Reviews | Glassdoor

GreyB Reviews

Updated Jan 14, 2020

3.7
GreyB  Director & Head of Delivery Deepak Syal (no image)
Deepak Syal
  1. "What I have experienced in GreyB?"

I have been working at GreyB full-time

Pros

Great place and environment to experiment and learn new things. Favour freedom of actions for Individuals over collective or state control. The only person who can limit your growth here is you only. Ambitious and supportive people who want to create their mark. Great HR, always have knack of ideas to celebrate different occasions and every time it is more creative than previous.

Cons

Well that's very true - the company is set to build something huge in the near future, however all the initiatives need to be more stream lined by giving more time, everything cannot be implemented at that effective level at the same time.

Advice to Management

Hire more people ASAP.

GreyB2016-12-03
  2. "What I feel about GreyB"

Current Employee - Manager in Mohali, Punjab

I have been working at GreyB full-time

Pros

No bounds on growth, you get what you deserve. Constant push to move to next level, never let you stay in comfort zone. No favoritism or politics, performance linked growth. Good people, always ready to help and guide. Friendly environment and festivals and birthday celebrations are worth mentioning. Desire of people to become best and do extraordinary things.

Cons

Being best in industry, we need to maintain our standard and it sometimes require extra efforts . This sometimes makes people feel exhausted. But, we get late extra leaves for that.

Advice to Management

I feel that management knows very well what is good for them and for their employee.

GreyB2016-11-12

"All your work place horror stories will come true"

I worked at GreyB full-time for more than a year

Pros

Learning experience if you are a fresher You will be actively involved in a lot of things at the same time

Cons

No such thing as work life exists Extra hours put in are not sufficiently rewarded Barring a few people everybody here is just counting the days on which the minimum service period will end

Advice to Management

Please try to improve the work life balance of the employees and try to value them more. The vast majority of people who are leaving do so because they feel under appreciated.

GreyB2016-11-06
  4. "Insiders view on work at greyb, supported by more than 5 years of work-ex."

Manager in Mohali, Punjab

I have been working at GreyB for more than 5 years

Pros

Great place to work. You have complete freedom to work, experiment and innovate. You have clear picture of your work, its importance and impact. You also have clear picture of your scorecard and improvement opportunities. Team culture is good. Team members are cooperative and helpful. Have flexible office timing. It is an organisation where you can fully control your growth. Your growth is not limited by management or higher hierarchy. Cooperative HR. They are open to your suggestions. They keep innovating to make office a better workplace.

Cons

Although flexible office timing, they are a bit long.

GreyB2016-07-22

"I have worked with GreyB for over four years. Below is my perception about GreyB:"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Mohali, Punjab

I have been working at GreyB full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

• Great place for learning and experimenting different things. • Your ideas(small or big) are valued irrespective of your designation. • Team members are very cooperative and helpful. • Pushes employees to learn/grow at a fast pace.

Cons

• The push to grow rapidly sometimes creates issues related to work and personal life balance.

GreyB2016-07-12
  6. "Good Company for the starters"

I worked at GreyB full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to learn from as you get a great learning environment.

Cons

Employee issue addressing policies has to be more employee friendly and the management should stop micro-management and aim bigger.

Advice to Management

Management are the new entrepreneurs and has to learn quickly to boost the company growth.

GreyB2016-03-02

"Ex-Employee- worked with GreyB for more than 2 years"

I worked at GreyB

Pros

Good place for learning new things, they have a different work culture,high chances of growth, salary on time, which generally other companies don't even bother about this thing. Seniors are very cooperative.

Cons

Saturdays should be full day off rather than coming half day.

Advice to Management

Higher Management should have more interactions with Junior staff.

GreyB2016-01-20

"Great company to start with"

I worked at GreyB full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

2 year learning can be obtained in 1 year.

Cons

Policies need to be more employee-friendly. Few seniors do not care about junior's growth. Management do not have eagerness to hear and solve the problems as soon as possible.

Advice to Management

Hire a qualified HR. Do not rely on the fact that financial benefits to the employee would keep him/her happy. Your ideology that initiatives are equally important than projects seems to be ironical in light of the workload and late-stays done by the employees.

GreyB2015-08-27

"It was a learning experience but you can't see your future @ GreyB"

in Mohali, Punjab

I worked at GreyB

Pros

Open to experiment on different things Frredom to operate in any style Encouragement to engage in projects independently

Cons

Very stringent baseless policies like wearing tie, in/out while going washroom, etc. No recreational activity during working days Still in startup mode

Advice to Management

Hire intellectual candidates Retain good employees More open/relaxed office policies

GreyB2015-07-30

"Fresher - Impressed by focus on LEARNING"

Associate in Mohali, Punjab

I have been working at GreyB

Pros

I will simply say that every senior in the company is focusing on performing better and learning more. The company is forcing us to think more and improve our learning capability. When I compare with my friends in software companies, I find that they are involved in very small part of a project and never ever get to know the impact of their work. But at GreyB, I am finding myself to be involved from project impact standpoint which is great motivator. I found that people use to crib about HR but I found HR to be very effective. For past 6 months they have celebrated birthdays and events like close friends will do. I recommend this for freshers.

Cons

I don't like coming on saturdays. Here saturday is not working per se but still sometimes you have to come for activities and projects with tight deadline.

Advice to Management

Have more interactions with Junior staff

GreyB2015-06-12