KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 1,353 of over 1,447 reviews

3.2
Grifols Co-CEOs Raimon Grifols and Victor Grifols Deu
Raimon Grifols and Victor Grifols Deu
Pros
  • "Good benefits and incentives for health(in 65 reviews)

• "Great benefits, some good co workers(in 49 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Donors not concerned with their eating habits(in 77 reviews)

• "No work life balance and always call outs(in 54 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Grifols and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

So far, So good

Oct 8, 2021 - Medical Support Technician in Tallahassee, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment is fun and the employees all get along well. The culture is one worth working in!

Cons

Management is a little disorganized at times, but it doesn’t affect the employees enough to cause issues. For example, when it comes to new hires, the training schedule came available right before they were to be sent off.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Aug 10, 2021 - Testing Technologist in San Marcos, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been able to develop my skills, sample management, and help validate protocols for new assays. I didn't write the assay, but I performed the tests for them. For the most part, my coworkers were very nice to work with and made the experience much better.

Cons

I don't know what other departments experience, but I will say that at the beginning for me it was super stressful because management did not handle their stress well and would pass it to people below them. I would even re-evaluate what they were freaking out about and could tell that it was something simple that no normal person would lose their composure over. But that stress got put on my coworkers and I due to poor stress management. Another thing I've learned is that pay is not done fairly. I brought very detailed organization when I joined and for that, was given more opportunities and moved to Full-Time. A new girl who I trained to replace me was just given a $4 raise for doing what I was doing and is being given the same opportunities. I did not receive this raise. We both will be doing the same work soon as Full-Time, but she will be paid quite a bit more even though I have more experience both before and during working here. I also heard from another coworker that he has been with the company for 5 years and is making less than her.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work build life saving drugs

Oct 15, 2021 - Manager in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great people and culture. - Solid engineering and manufacturing teams to work with. - Great benefits

Cons

- Average Pay - At times decision making seems to be lagging.

4. 4.0

Grifols as a company

Oct 13, 2021 - Quality Control Chemist II in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits Pretty easy job If goals are met, yearly bonuses and raises are included.

Cons

Spanish company, so very little holidays High turnover rate, stemming from other pharma companies paying more Parking is congested at times

5. 4.0

Ok

Oct 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Family like company, works well with people

Cons

Not about to think for yourself

6. 3.0

Death spiral

Oct 10, 2021 - Supervisor in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The land scaping is on point.

Cons

Blatant nepotism runs rampant. Department goals are not aligned strategically. Insufficient time and resources are allocated to addressing the root cause of problems to prevent them from reoccurring. All support departments are woefully understaffed. Salaries are well below the industry standard. No meaningful actions have been taken to address the ridiculous rate of employee turnover. New systems, tools, and processes are implemented with zero input from the stakeholders most affected

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Love my job

Oct 6, 2021 - Medical Operations Supervisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, promote within the company, company pays for nursing licenses, opportunity for travel

Cons

Drama-it’s at every job though. Plasma center stigma is annoying. People don’t take it serious. They just want their money.

8. 4.0

no comment

Oct 13, 2021 - Senior Buyer in Clayton, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly and committed coworkers and managers. Life saving products

Cons

Rigid culture and compensation is not market rate

9. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good work, long time on your feet

Oct 7, 2021 - Donor Technician in Killeen, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay Fun environment Great coworkers

Cons

Long time spent on feet Limited bathroom breaks No water allowed

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Stepping Stone

Oct 13, 2021 - Manufacturing Technician II in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities are arising constantly. Potential growth for those with degrees. Pay is somewhat competitive. Useful for gaining experience while obtaining degrees.

Cons

Promotions are catered to those who brown nose the best. Not necessarily who is most qualified. During the pandemic, techs were working months nonstop while management stayed home. Upper management received bonuses while techs did not receive bonuses nor a raise. Degrees do not necessarily help with position catering.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,353 Reviews