- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - South San Francisco, CA
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - San Diego, CA
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA Area
- - Seattle, WA
- Brazil - All Cities
- - São Paulo
- - Sao Paulo, Brazil Area
- - São Paulo, São Paulo
- - Pernambuco
- - Recife, Brazil Area
- - Recife, Pernambuco
Found 55 of over 62 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Hey folks, I’m curious to get everyone’s thoughts on this —- I’m a recent grad and wondering how everyone has overcome Imposter Syndrome in the workplace. It seems everyone in my organization is so confident and on point with everything, and I must admit I’m struggling with finding my groove. Any advice? When did it end (if it did)? And specifically, how did you become a stronger public speaker/presenter?
Federal, Government, and Public Sector
How long does it usually take to start to get in the groove with a new job where you feel like you can actually start doing work? I started a new job on Monday in the cleared world and am having a bit of a career pivot so I’m learning new tools and programming languages on top of the company and customer admin/IT, and program stuff. I’m trying to give myself some grace but I feel bad that I’m not up to speed yet. Is this just imposter syndrome trying to take me down?
Got a burning question about Groove? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Groove employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great people and a great product" (in 9 reviews)
- "Leadership Team of Chris and Austin are awesome." (in 7 reviews)
- "Everyone is approachable and a joy to work with." (in 4 reviews)
- "The culture also can't be beat, its a blast to work here." (in 4 reviews)
- "Leadership is also very team focused and constantly engaging with everyone to improve all aspects of the operation and product." (in 4 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 24, 2023 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Amazing people - Great benefits and perks - super fun team and company trips
- Learning as we grow but that is part of the excitement
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 16, 2023 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Upper management is very transparent. They share a lot of information with you. Coworkers are very nice. No one has ego. Culture is good.
A lot of processes in place. A lot of overtime work. Very sales driven company.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 8, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people. The work. Doing cool stuff with people you love to be around, who challenge and inspire you. Solving real frustration for sellers, and for sales teams.
This is not a raise a round every six months and potentially get over-extended type of company. Very strong consistent revenue growth, and smart growth across the company, which I personally prefer but some could see as a con. This is the only "con" I can think of.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 2, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in South San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Groove's sales engagement product is top tier. Fully remote lifestyle, and great culture
The pay could be better
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 1, 2022 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
refreshing to have a leadership team that you trust and respect. I love the company culture as it has a perfect balance of work hard/play hard. The product is going in a great direction which makes it easier to sell. Work life balance is very respected here and I am never hassled or hesitate to take an afternoon off for personal reasons, whether it's a doctor appointment or family matter. I have learned a lot here and would recommend this company to anyone looking to grow a career in sales.
honestly tough to think of any. There is room for improvement in 401k and base salary although, it isn't bad.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 4, 2022 - Product Support Specialist in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people, great product, and is heading in the right direction.
Not for everyone, same as any startup. Tend to wear multiple hats, but great learning experiences as opposed to working at a large corporation.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 13, 2022 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The leadership team is just incredible. There is a lot going on the in the SaaS sales engagement space and I truly think our leadership team is bringing us on the right path!
The base salary is a little low for the average for our role and experience.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 21, 2022 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazingly warm culture where managers are really invested in your success.
The only cons are ones that come with being hung up on as an SDR. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT GROOVE.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 3, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Cool people at the company and cool offsite.
Would not recommend it what so ever. Terribly saturated market and small territories.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people on a great mission.
Rapid pace may not be for everyone.
Groove Reviews FAQs
Groove has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 62 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Groove to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
93% of Groove employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Groove 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.