KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Great Company with an Exciting Future

Nov 12, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Management transparency is something I have never seen at all the companies I've previously worked for. It's the mindset of "one team, one goal" here at Groove. Everyone in all the departments are willing to help you solve a question or issue a prospect/customer is experiencing. - The product and industry that Groove is involved in is ever changing and growing rapidly. It's a fast-paced environment because we are in the middle of an industry boom. - The people & my coworkers are just so amazing to work with, and everyone has different strengths that they bring to the table. Because we have a diverse team of different mindsets it helps promote change in our organization & product. - The customers I interact with each day make this job so enjoyable. Groove is not a product where you set it up and forget about it. The product we provide to customers creates real change in their organization. It's fun to be creative and think outside of the box everyday. Each day is never the same so it makes it enjoyable to come to work. - Company benefits (Health, Remote Stipend, Health & Wellness, 401k match)

Cons

Not really a big con in my book, but Groove has been typically a lean company with headcount. This is ever evolving with the additional funding round so will ultimately change in the next 6 months to a year.

2. 5.0

Truly Some Place Special

Nov 4, 2021 - Solutions Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company culture, great people all around, transparent and approachable leadership, competitive pay structure, stock options, awesome work perks (semi-annual company offsite), and lots of women in upper management!

Cons

As with any young company, onboarding process is still a WIP

3. 5.0

Great Culture + Great Company

Apr 15, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the people that I work with and think that the leadership here is always looking out for the best for you!

Cons

Miss going into our new office! Loving working here though no cons to think of.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Work Culture!!

Mar 26, 2021 - Software Engineer in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is very helpful and collaborative. The work culture is also amazing where any input you have is going to get considered. Work/Life Balance is also very good. Compensation is competitive compared with other startups and benefits are really good. If you want to work at a startup where you get to engage with the customers and build solutions that can make their workflow simpler then Groove is the startup for you.

Cons

As any other startup you might have to wear multiple hats but you always will have help from your co-workers.

5. 5.0

Best Company Culture

Feb 17, 2021 - Associate Product Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Groove makes every employee feel like a valued member of a family. Each person consistently embodies a team over self attitude, because we all have a shared goal of building a solution and fostering an experience for our customers that helps make their job easier. We will do whatever it takes to lift each-other up so we can all be successful.

Cons

This could be viewed as a Pro as well - Since it's a small team you will have to wear many hats and it can be tiresome at times if you are not prepared for the challenge!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing culture at a fast-growing company in an exciting space

Feb 18, 2021 - Director of Communications
    Business Outlook

Pros

Groove has some of the brightest and nicest people I've ever worked with. The two founders are genuinely kind and caring people who are committed to building a company with an amazing culture. Instead of just words on an About page on the website, employees at Groove live the company values - Care More, Team Over Self, and Enjoy the Journey. The company is also committed to diversity, which can be seen in its leadership team. Leadership is completely transparent and the company is growing fast in an exciting space. There is a very positive vibe at the company, and everybody can't wait until Covid is over so we can all interact in person again.

Cons

Groove is a start-up, so there is a lot of work to do, but on the plus side, you can readily see the impact of your hard work.

Continue reading
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Groovy culture, fast growing, awesome tech, and teammates are hard-working, collaborative and fun!

Feb 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people - world class team from engineering to sales. They take the "Team over self" value seriously and help each other out, and have fun doing it. The technology - A Salesforce native platform that is on the bleeding edge of innovation in sales engagement and revenue intelligence, it is awesome to be a part of inventing things that help alleviate so much pain. Our clients - Enterprises get incredibly creative with the workflows they want to implement, and the challenges they want to solve and it is incredibly rewarding to see our deep relationships and platform configurability encourage that.

Cons

I miss the office and our bi-annual company wide trips to Mexico! We make the best of it, but I am super excited to gather again, it will be epic.

8. 5.0

Amazing place to work

Jan 31, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Top level management really cares, even colleagues that move on to other jobs are celebrated. That speaks volumes to the company culture. Everybody is very nice and helps each other. C suite seems to have a good grasp of the sales engagement market and shares information really well.

Cons

Not the most technically challenging work or up to date technology.

Continue reading
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fast-paced and top notch learning environment

Jan 28, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Founders left Google to start Groove and know how to run a great company. Strategy behind every move made and transparency on company direction and decisions which helps you learn and grow a lot. Work/life balance and benefits are a major plus.

Cons

Not necessarily cons. Things change a lot and quickly. Not a lot of precedent to help navigate new initiatives — but that’s pretty standard in the start up world

10. 4.0

Dec 11, 2020 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and a great product

Cons

It is a small team so a lot of extra work

Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Reviews

Groove Reviews FAQs

100% of Groove employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Groove 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 5 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Groove to be career development, benefits, senior leadership and the cons to be workplace .

Popular Careers with Groove Job Seekers