Group Management Services "no cons" Reviews | Glassdoor

Group Management Services Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Updated Mar 15, 2018

4.1
Group Management Services CEO Mike Kahoe
Mike Kahoe
Pros
Cons
  • "No cons to mention at the moment(in 6 reviews)

• "Starting salary for sales reps is extremely low and it typically takes 3-6 months before a new rep will see commissions(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "no cons"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Group Management Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

work life balance, great family culture and product!!

Cons

no cons about the company

Group Management Services2018-03-15

"Great Growing Company"

I have been working at Group Management Services full-time

Pros

This is a dynamic company in a dynamic PEO industry. Great office environment. Great opportunities for advancement. A place that cares about you. A rising tide lifts all ships

Cons

There are no Cons here

Group Management Services2016-03-04

"Current Employee"

I have been working at Group Management Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing work-life balance. Continuous support from fellow co-workers and managerial staff, internally, as well as with clients. Having multiple locations is a balancing act. For the most part, GMS does a really good job keeping the attention on each location consistent.

Cons

No cons to mention at the moment.

Group Management Services2015-11-24
  4. "TPA Claims"

Current Employee - Claims Manager in Richfield, OH

I have been working at Group Management Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

You are important at GMS - your work is important - your input is important - your participation is important. I have never worked for a better employer! Mike Kahoe, our President is so generous to us by giving us all the tools we need to do the job. Our benefit package is outstanding and by offering flex hours and cloud days you want to work as hard as you can to make GMS succeed as one big team. Mike is always friendly, knows every employee's name (which is amazing!!) and his office door is always open to you. Senior staff model the handling of employees after Mike's example and are always available to talk out a problem and help you come to a solution. I have wanted to work for GMS for years and am so grateful to have been given this opportunity. We work together as one big family to service our clients and make their lives easier with the products that we offer. GMS - #1!!!

Cons

No cons come to mind. This truly is one of the best places to work!!

Group Management Services2015-06-02

"Our Company & GMS make an AWESOME team!"

Current Contractor - Office Manager in Galion, OH

I have been working at Group Management Services for more than 8 years

Pros

We have been with GMS for close to ten years. It is like having another employee who keeps up to date with the ever changing tax laws. We have a great employee handbook, payroll reports filed on time, and if we have a problem our Account Manager is right there to help, all thanks to Group Management Services!

Cons

We have not had a time when I thought of leaving! There are no "Cons" Pretty straight forward !

Continue reading
    Group Management Services2014-06-24

"Great company with an owner that cares about the people that work for him."

Current Employee -

Pros

Growing company that provides great services to our customers. Company offers great compensation, room for growth and work life balance. Company cars are an example of a benifit that was added to attract and retain quality employees.

Cons

There are no cons to working here

Continue reading