KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Group Twenty Seven Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2021

Found 7 of over 7 reviews

4.6
Group Twenty Seven Founder and CEO Pauline Jakober (no image)
Pauline Jakober

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 3 years

"Phenomenal CEO - Outstanding Remote Professional Career"

Jul 23, 2021 - HR- Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been in the HR/Admin business for many years and have worked with numerous CEO's, and you won't find a more compassionate, understanding, intuitive, and progressive CEO than Group Twenty Seven's, Pauline Jakober. She is very successful in her field because of who she is. Pauline is a great mentor and has earned such respect from her employees. The employees all work remote with flexibility, and the company offers very competitive benefits and compensation. To know that a CEO values so highly their employee's happiness, is refreshing. That is why Group Twenty Seven employees have such longevity and commitment. I have worked with Pauline for three + years and have enjoyed every minute of my time at Group Twenty Seven. Pauline is not only my client, but I view her as a friend.

Cons

There are not any Cons from an HR/employee perspective.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Remote Professional Job

Oct 29, 2020 - Paid Search Senior Manager in South Jordan, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had known the CEO for 7+ years as a client and admired the professional and talented team they built before I joined the Group Twenty Seven team. Generous paid time off, diverse client portfolio, professional atmosphere, marketing training, positive team members, --all from the comfort of your home office. Really amazing opportunity for working mothers in particular who need unique schedules and additional flexibility. CEO cares deeply for her team and has been very generous during COVID-19.

Cons

Working remotely is not for everyone.

Continue reading
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wonderful Work Experience

Jul 21, 2020 - PPC Associate in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The on-the-job training has been incredible. I feel like I am earning a second degree with all the specific knowledge and real-life experience I have gained. Co-workers are great to work with and always ready to lend a hand or share from their experiences. We all connect once a week at a team meeting, which is a great way to connect and learn from each other. This job has turned me into a PPC expert and I am so grateful for this opportunity.

Cons

Sometimes miss the real-life face-to-fact co-worker interactions of an in-person workplace, but the pros WAY outnumber this one con.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place To Work!

Sep 26, 2019 - Account Director in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance; Generous Time Off; Exceptional Training; Collaborative Environment; Knowledgeable and Supportive Leadership; Opportunities for Growth/Advancement; Remote Company. This is a great place to learn how to do Google Ads the correct way and then deliver exceptional results for our clients. While client satisfaction and ROI is a priority; CEO takes an equal interest in employee satisfaction and development. Employees are encouraged and empowered to excel and given a tremendous amount of training to be able to do so; leadership and CEO have an open door policy for questions and assistance; coworkers are collaborative, friendly and easy to work with. Weekly team meetings via Skype help the team stay connected. As a part-time employee, my workload is appropriate for the number of hours I work. In the infrequent instances I have felt the need to work additional hours to complete a priority project, that effort has been acknowledged and appreciated. Many long-term clients, most of whom have been great to work with. Lots of room for advancement if you are willing to put in the effort, I've been promoted twice in just under 3 years.

Cons

Fully remote position could be a drawback for those that prefer in person collaboration.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A Great Place To Be A Part Of A Team While Working Independently

Dec 5, 2019 - Account Manager in Grand Junction, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid time off, on-the-job training, helpful team members, opportunities for advancement, professional development, able to work remotely. I have worked here for almost 5 years part-time. I enjoy being able to work independently while still being part of a supportive team. I didn't know anything about the field when I started, and the training was excellent. The field can be really daunting, so I appreciate working for a company that is up-to-date and extremely knowledgeable and competent in what they do. It's also rewarding seeing our clients directly benefit from the work we provide.

Cons

Working remotely could be challenging for those who enjoy a more traditional office environment.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Wonderful Company & Team!

Feb 24, 2020 - Account Director in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

On-the-job training Flexibility Remote position Opportunity for advancement Welcoming and supportive culture Paid time off Team collaboration Cares about employees Knowledgeable team members

Cons

Remote position may not be ideal for some

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Micromanaged

Sep 5, 2019 - Paid Search Associate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Generous time off ( 15 days and your birthday), great health coverage, thorough training and management definitely knows their PPC.

Cons

Incredibly micromanaged, tactless CEO and lack of company culture. Was fired after putting in my two weeks (and so did the other person that quit the same day).

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews