- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Germany - All Cities
- - Berlin
- - Berlin, Germany Area
- - Berlin
- United States - All Cities
- - North Carolina
- - Greenville, NC Area
- - Greenville, NC
- - Winterville, NC
- - Ayden, NC
- - Greensboro, NC Area
- - Greensboro, NC
- - Raleigh-Durham, NC Area
- - Raleigh, NC
- - Wilmington, NC Area
- - Wilmington, NC
- - Kentucky
- - Louisville, KY Area
- - Louisville, KY
- - Virginia
- - Norfolk, VA Area
- - Williamsburg, VA
- - Virginia Beach, VA
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Fredericksburg, VA
- - Richmond, VA Area
- - Richmond, VA
- - Ohio
- - Columbus, OH Area
- - Lancaster, OH
- - Columbus, OH
- - Toledo, OH Area
- - Toledo, OH
- - Dayton, OH Area
- - Dayton, OH
- - Akron, OH Area
- - Akron, OH
- - Cleveland, OH Area
- - Cleveland, OH
- - Wisconsin
- - Milwaukee, WI Area
- - Jackson, WI
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Norcross, GA
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
Found 178 of over 180 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 18, 2022 - Copy and Print Associate in Ayden, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
if you're nervous about starting the welcome week will completely take away that feeling. you'll feel like part of this community by the end and excited to start your position. 10/10 best welcome week for newcomers!
no cons here only positivesContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 17, 2022 - Print packaging associate in Ayden, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Understanding the mission, vision, values
Being able to change while maintaining effectivenessContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 26, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everyone is very welcoming, helpful, and kind. You feel like you fit in from day one. They have clear Mission, Vision, and Values that they strive to live and work by, which is what makes this place and the people here, so wonderful. Opportunities for growth are always happening. They care about their employees and make sure they succeed both personally and professionally, a rare find!
It takes a while before you are vested in your retirement and you can't start retirement savings until your 6 months in.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 7, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Cleveland, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people The passion The products Company has your back Company reinvests heavily into employees and new products
Dealing with some negative customers on occasion.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 20, 2022 - Customer Support TechnicianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This company cares about not just the company but you as well. They have a care department who is always here for any mental, financial, spiritual and many more which I though was really unique.
Honestly, I dont have any cons on this company. Best company I have worked for.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Oct 26, 2022 - Art Lead in Wilmington, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing work life balance. Great compensation and benefits. Super collaborative environment. Your voice has weight when making decisions that can effect the team.
This is not a place for those who like to work alone or remote.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 16, 2022 - QA Test Lead in Greenville, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Building and maintaining a healthy work culture is everything here. Everyone here, from the very top down holds to the mission and vision of this company. Not only do we strive to make superior products, but everyone strives to be a better person and help others achieve their goals as well. This really is a Unicorn of a company. It's sad that great companies like Grover are so rare, but I am grateful for all they've done to make Grover the best place to work.
Sometimes communication (project forecasting, interdepartmental communication) can be a struggle, but I have seen an active effort to work on this issue.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 21, 2022 - Account Manager in Toledo, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Grover is a unique company with values and they truly care about each other. Everyone smiles. So respectful of each other. And the CEO knows everyone’s names.
None!! Can’t think of one thing I didn’t likeContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 24, 2022 - Accounts Payable Manager in Greenville, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company believes and stands by their Mission/Vision/Values Care Team - they are there for you professionally and personally Company is growing steadily In house training and employee development, tuition reimbursement On-site gym Full kitchens Flexible schedules
They prefer you to work in office which can make it difficult to compete. Although, some departments can work from home.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 11, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company on helping with self and team development providing many classes and tools to better yourself and teams. Mission, Vision, Values aren't posters on the wall, they are enforced and help set the culture.
Like any growing company there are road bumps along the way but the culture and Mission, Vision, Values helps Grover continue to be the best!
Grover Gaming Reviews FAQs
Grover Gaming has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 180 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Grover Gaming to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
88% of Grover Gaming employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Grover Gaming 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.