What people are saying about Grubhub
Consulting Exit Opportunities
Hi, I have a job offer with GrubHub for a data science role. Wanted to understand how's the company in terms of overall job stability, career progression etc. Would appreciate your inputs. Also, recently it got acquired by JustEatTakeAway(Dutch-based online food ordering company)
Got a burning question about Grubhub? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Grubhub employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I like working for GrubHub because I can choosemy own hours in the pay is good .." (in 129 reviews)
- "great culture and work environment plus meal credits each week" (in 119 reviews)
- "Great people to work with" (in 112 reviews)
- "Great benefits and PTO." (in 86 reviews)
- "Free Food and they provide some great job functions like the Christmas Party" (in 79 reviews)
- "Poor management of employees scheduling resulting in people taking more escalations then normal." (in 66 reviews)
- "managers are great but higher up just don't care" (in 42 reviews)
- "Was talked down to or communicated to in a condescending way by senior leadership on a few occasions." (in 30 reviews)
- "The base salary for the sales department is low." (in 27 reviews)
- "middle and upper management is not to be trusted at all." (in 21 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Grubhub and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 170 of over 3K reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "free food"Return to all Reviews
- Grubhub - Corporate | Division of GrubhubDec 8, 20175.0Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
The freedom you get at the work place is amazing. No micro management. You will get the feeling that you own your applications. Great place to work and I highly recommend Grubhub for employment. Free food on every Friday and free drinks through out the year.
I didn't find anything so far...
- Grubhub - Corporate | Division of GrubhubMar 8, 20232.0Corporate Care SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsAustin, TX
Free food stipend and stock
Don't get recognized for their hard work and don't want to keep their employees.