- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Grubhub
Consulting Exit Opportunities
Hi, I have a job offer with GrubHub for a data science role. Wanted to understand how's the company in terms of overall job stability, career progression etc. Would appreciate your inputs. Also, recently it got acquired by JustEatTakeAway(Dutch-based online food ordering company)
Got a burning question about Grubhub? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Grubhub employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I like working for GrubHub because I can choosemy own hours in the pay is good .." (in 123 reviews)
- "great culture and work environment plus meal credits each week" (in 115 reviews)
- "Great people to work with" (in 111 reviews)
- "Great benefits and PTO." (in 88 reviews)
- "Good money and travel included." (in 80 reviews)
- "Poor management of employees scheduling resulting in people taking more escalations then normal." (in 65 reviews)
- "managers are great but higher up just don't care" (in 41 reviews)
- "Was talked down to or communicated to in a condescending way by senior leadership on a few occasions." (in 30 reviews)
- "The base salary for the sales department is low." (in 29 reviews)
- "middle and upper management is not to be trusted at all." (in 20 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Grubhub and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status