Gtreasury Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Orazio Manzi-Fe Pater

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

I have been working at Gtreasury full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

GTreasury is a growing company with established roots in the industry and a knowledgeable team of seasoned employees. The team works collaboratively across the organization to partner together to implement and support clients. Every day is new and different – with new challenges and experiences. If you want to work for a company where you are provided with opportunities for growth and development – this is the right place for you. People are encouraged to express their feedback and suggestions. The organization is flexible and supportive. You don’t have to punch a clock in/out each day and benefits are great. In the past year, the company has added a 401k program with matching.

Cons

Since the company has grown so fast, people have to juggle competing priorities and projects. The company does not have a formal training program, however, they are very transparent about this in the interview process (and quite honestly, have taken steps to improve this in the last several months as new employees have come in). If you are the type of person who needs regular guidance and direction, you will be stretched while at GTreasury, as you are given a lot of autonomy to get your job done.

Advice to Management

Continue to engage the team to ask for feedback and take steps to incorporate where needed.

2. "Games and lies"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

I worked at Gtreasury full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nice cafeteria in the building

Cons

Top management makes promises they deny later, don't believe the hype

"Employee"

Current Employee - Vice President in Lake Zurich, IL
    Current Employee - Vice President in Lake Zurich, IL

Pros

Tech Support is so great

Cons

Talent is not recognized particularly in QA

Advice to Management

No more

"Rewarding Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Gtreasury full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A very fast pasted but rewarding environment. Great company culture where everyone is very supportive and knowledgeable.

Cons

Be prepared to work hard and take initiative. Steep learning curve in a niche industry but everyone is very supportive of new employees.

"Rewarding Place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Gtreasury full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It is refreshing that a workplace actually rewards performance when you do a good job. I love the small company environment and this company is very nimble because of that and less bureaucracy. The dynamic and fast pace environment can be challenging but rewarding and satisfying.

Cons

If you plan to cruise and do the minimal, this is not the workplace for you. Management do not tolerate that type of behavior and under-performers. They expect everyone to be A players.

"Toxic"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

I worked at Gtreasury (Less than a year)

Pros

Some, and I repeat some of the people are genuinely nice. Pay is competitive and health benefits are great and at a low cost to the employee.

Cons

I don't even know where to begin. Management is ineffective at making sure the team is professional and collaborative. Nobody seems to have time or make time to help new people. I would ask long term employees simple questions and would be told "I am not sure" now these people were people who had been there more than a decade but suddenly couldn't answer any questions about the software. If I was lucky, I may have gotten the "I don't know or I'm not sure" sometimes I would ask "do you have a minute to answer a question and was told "no". I was also told that people didn't like that I was too eager to learn. People would openly talk poorly about others in the halls and on occasions even curse directly at each other. Sr. level people took terrible tone with junior employees as well as clients, and the Analysts were severely overworked. This company takes no time to set people up for success and rewards bad behavior.

Advice to Management

Learn how to lead a team and make sure the petty hazing and infighting and dissension is put to and end quickly. Treat each other as well as clients with respect. Lose the negative attitudes that run rampant there.

"Full time employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

Pros

Good experience if you need to learn FAST.

Cons

Company just bounced half of the paychecks. CEO and upper management seem confused on why the employees are upset. Some employees didn't get paid for a week. The company did pay for everyone's bank and late fees. Seriously, why is there no direct deposit? Is the company going under?

Advice to Management

Direct deposit. It's 2017 already!

"Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

I have been working at Gtreasury full-time

Pros

small company atmosphere, almost like family. Very easy to get things in front of the people who need to hear. Many opportunities given to learn new skills and move into different areas.

Cons

Going through a culture shift, from a very small very little process/standard to mid size, implementing standards and procedures, just growing pains. On the right track, but rough in the middle of it

"GTreasury offers a great educational experience and service for treasury professionals."

Current Employee - Client Services Representative in Lake Zurich, IL
    Current Employee - Client Services Representative in Lake Zurich, IL

I have been working at Gtreasury full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Project Based role. There is a lot of personal responsibility. You learn a vast amount about several clients current treasury operations. You have a chance to really make an impact as well. You'll most likely be involved in some of the leading technological trends.

Cons

There is no 401k matching program. Limited ability to "move up" in the company. Great place to learn and build a career but company is not very willing to change..

"Great family oriented environment, flexible and friendly"

Current Employee - Applications Programmer in Lake Zurich, IL
    Current Employee - Applications Programmer in Lake Zurich, IL

I have been working at Gtreasury full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

flexible hours, great people, learning and growth opportunities, casual dress code, amenities, benefits

Cons

haven't found any so far, great place to work