Guaranteed Returns Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2019

Found 44 reviews

2.7
Paul Nick

"Great Company........Gone Bad.........this is not a judgment this is reality."

Former Employee - Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Guaranteed Returns full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great opportunities for advancement, fair pay, benefits that only benefit the company and very nice company appreciation day parties.

Cons

Well where to start, in the event the company survives its current loss of business due to a 45 page federal indictment I would advise that the company be refreshed from the top to mid level managers.The acting president would be a better fit at ringling brothers circus replacing the balance of the managers should provide needed assurance to the customers that the company has been cleansed.

Advice to Management

I would do your best to convince your remaining customers and employees that business will turn around and to stay positive and optimistic. Will the life boats be seated according to class? I hope they're not too crowded.

Guaranteed Returns2015-03-21

"Has the potential of being a great place to work"

I worked at Guaranteed Returns full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

People are great. Job is not hard if you have attention to detail. I was able to run my department as I saw fit.

Cons

Many mangers have never worked for another company and manage only by emotion. Company is now under 45 page federal indictment and of course owners are fine its the employees who are suffering. New leadership team has offered no plan or guidance and has done nothing but cut jobs. When layoffs did occur good people were let go.Pay was low especially for the processors Benefits were terrible.

Advice to Management

A plan to move forward is a must. Management must begin to think out of the box. CEO needs to stop grandstanding roll up his sleeves and get to work.

Guaranteed Returns2015-03-21

"Nobody likes a Judgmental Judy."

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Guaranteed Returns full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Respectful and professional working environment with the normal ups and downs of any business. Great coworkers and management. As long as you put in the work and dedication, you have a good chance of promotion and advancement. Great industry to be a part of.

Cons

In regards to the current legal situation of the company it's very easy to jump to conclusions. Didn't we learn not to believe everything we hear? How about innocent until proven guilty? Understandably the business and employees have been affected but lets not get bitter and take it personally. Not every company can run like Google and provide a massages and nap time for their employees. But good news, Google is accepting...

Advice to Management

Communication and honesty is most important. Incentives are always beneficial to employees.

Guaranteed Returns2015-03-11

"Regional Sales Executive"

I worked at Guaranteed Returns

Pros

None that I can speak to. This is a very shady company. I would run, run, run very far away if you are considering an opportunity with this company.

Cons

Shady company with rude personnel. they take for the vantage of contract personnel and I can guarantee that they are breaking more than one labor law.

Advice to Management

Start surfing the career tab on EXP's website

Guaranteed Returns2015-04-10
  5. "I've been very happy working at the company for many years. Only disgruntled or those let go post negative comments."

I have been working at Guaranteed Returns full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Employees and customers are nice to work with. Pay is fair, employees are treated equally and respectfully.

Cons

Like working for any company it has it's ups and downs. If your a team player and work hard and are loyal you'll reep the benefits.

Advice to Management

Open communication is always beneficial for all. Keep up the good work.

Guaranteed Returns2015-03-10

"Run while you still can"

Former Employee - Anonymous in Holbrook, NY

I worked at Guaranteed Returns full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Co-workers were the best and made the job bearable

Cons

Promotions weren't given based on merit but on who kissed up the most, no communication between management and employees, absolutely no room for growth even though they tell you there is, they pile more and more work on you then what can possible be done and expect you to get it done, without taking in to consideration the amount of time that some of the projects can take. They constantly change company policies multiple...

Advice to Management

Start treating your employees like actual people instead of expendable property. Have advancements be based on merit rather than favoritism. Good Luck staying in business with the legal issues you are having...

Guaranteed Returns2015-03-08

"Used to be a good company, now run by crooks and newbies to business."

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Guaranteed Returns full-time

Pros

Used to be a good paying job that you could wiggle loose some free time from every now and then. Basically, you did your job and got paid a fair amount.

Cons

Oh geeze, where to begin...? You could never trust them to get payroll right ("accidentally" forgot my commission at least once a year, refused to fix even the most blatant errors in their systems, refused to provide reports justifying their calculations) then the owner was indicted for grand theft so a bunch of guys who were pharmacy techs, secretaries and accountants seized control and have taken this giant ship of...

Advice to Management

Stop lying to the employees/ contractors (what a joke that is), and sell it to someone who knows what they are doing. Your warehouse workers could do a better job than you bumbling idiots.

Guaranteed Returns2015-03-02

"GRX Scanning Clerk - Not many opportunities to advance."

Former Employee - Scanning Clerk in Holbrook, NY

I worked at Guaranteed Returns full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hours, balance between work and home life. Short commute for me.

Cons

Low pay, poor raises, lots of heavy lifting. Very few chances to grow; disappointing department management.

Advice to Management

Better pay for the warehouse work; reduce the "class divide" between office & warehouse.

Guaranteed Returns2015-01-28
  9. "Tight security for good reason"

Former Employee - Scanning Clerk in Holbrook, NY

I worked at Guaranteed Returns full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good starting pay and managers are fair.

Cons

Some of the challenges are the scheduled break times and early starts due to 2 shifts in processing dept.

Advice to Management

Consider a suuestion box.

Guaranteed Returns2014-07-18

"Horrible place to work."

Former Employee - Processor, Day Shift in Holbrook, NY

I worked at Guaranteed Returns full-time for more than a year

Pros

The hours are great if you're a morning person.

Cons

The company itself is so disorganized it's not even funny... They only pay you $10.00 an hour to be treated like an inmate at a jail. The warehouse is very hot in the summer and very cold in the winter... You can find better...

Guaranteed Returns2014-05-21