Guardsmark Shift Supervisor Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 2 reviews

2.5
Guardsmark CEO Ira A. Lipman
Ira A. Lipman
  1. "It's an In-The-Middle type of company."

Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Wichita, KS

I worked at Guardsmark full-time

Pros

Good hours (If you get a good site). On time pay (As soon as you get Direct Deposit). Has longevity (If you have a good site and don't rub anyone the wrong way). Gives you uniforms (Found out from others that this is actually not very common). Vacation after a year (Might have to bug them to schedule it). Good for experience.

Cons

I worked at this place for quite a while and saw quite a few shady dealings from time to time. Schemes to get other guards fired, clique mentality, mishandling of vacation requests, pay cuts, hour cuts, random schedule changes, facebook stalking and so on. The good thing was that by the time I left it was all pretty much phased out but it happened for quite a while. The one thing I do know is that you be on your deathbed...

Advice to Management

Cut the immature behavior (That I'm sure goes on at plenty of other companies as well). Listen a bit more to your guards or at least pretend to.

Guardsmark2016-03-10

"Worst Working experience of my Life"

Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Borger, TX

I worked at Guardsmark for more than 2 years

Pros

You get to see people from around the world, and get a lot of over time.

Cons

The management want to be your friend, and not take care of business. They allow the employee to bully, threaten, and verbally assault one another. When someone is written up on certain things the file some how gets shredded.

Advice to Management

Grow up and learn that working with a group of kindergartners doesn't help with the turn around issue.

Guardsmark2017-08-03