Guavus Devops Reviews | Glassdoor

Guavus Devops Reviews

Updated Oct 4, 2018

Found 2 reviews

2.7
Guavus CEO Faizel Lakhani (no image)
Faizel Lakhani

"Not strong culture, no general vibe"

Former Employee - Senior DevOps Engineer in Montreal, QC

I worked at Guavus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I heard that it was a good place before, maybe two years ago, but a lot changed.

Cons

More than five people left the company in a very short period of time !!!!!! I had to resign because there were conflicts in management (up levels) and I could not convince them of changes that I thought were necessary. The problem is that everyone is so ego-driven that does not even listen to others. The culture has changed, new employees are just not aware of any new shared values/goals that they can... contribute to, nevertheless, it might have never existed in the first place! Too risky for seniors, no options to explore, no rewards for innovation.

Advice to Management

We have tried everything to share problems, we have been promised a new approach to resolve the problems, but it just never happened. I'm sure that more people are going to leave soon or late, so think of strong commitments to listen to them!

Guavus2018-09-17

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Devops in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Guavus full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great technology stack - Great team of skilled people - Well located office - Great benefits

Cons

Guavus as been acquired by Thales in 2018, so it is still in a transition phase.

Guavus2018-10-04