Found 7 of over 149 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The subject matter is very interesting, and people are passionate about their jobs." (in 10 reviews)
- "The staff is amazing, the architecture, inspiring and the work is stimulating and fulfilling." (in 7 reviews)
- "Great team and environment" (in 5 reviews)
- "decent benefits which are still pretty expensive and you have to work quite a lot of hours to get them" (in 4 reviews)
- "One of the best internship programs in the arts." (in 4 reviews)
- "low pay for amount of education and experience" (in 11 reviews)
- "No clear leadership." (in 4 reviews)
- "Salaries are not commensurate with experience/responsibilities" (in 3 reviews)
- "Hours were long and not flexible" (in 3 reviews)
- "The internship was definitely seen by my supervisors as an educational experience, rather than an opportunity to over" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Guggenheim Museum and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Feb 24, 2018Anonymous InternFormer Intern, less than 1 year
I really enjoyed interning at the Guggenheim. My supervisor always had work for me to do, and it was a friendly, intellectual work environment.
Living in New York City is expensive.
- 3.0Jan 15, 2021InternFormer Intern, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
The Guggenheim is a great place to be if you love art because they have a fabulous collection, and give employees access to their library. Also, the education department is made up of a great group of people and is definitely the highlight.
There is a very stiff, unfriendly work environment. I never felt comfortable in the office. Also, they can definitely improve on diversity amongst employees.