What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people that help you succeed and motivate you to perform at your best." (in 153 reviews)
- "Great products and culture!" (in 97 reviews)
- "The company does promote a good work/life balance and there are certain groups that have a very good rapport." (in 88 reviews)
- "Benefits are great" (in 74 reviews)
- "Great Colleagues to work with." (in 57 reviews)
- "Insurance is not the most exciting field." (in 13 reviews)
- "This is most certainly not aimed at the Dublin office, where I have experienced a total willingness to adapt to modern technologies and methodologies, as well as try to change things if they aren't working as expected." (in 7 reviews)
- "Career paths are non" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Guidewire and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,182 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 20, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJul 17, 2023Senior Manager Talent AcquisitionCurrent Employee
As a Talent Attraction Manager, I can confidently say that Guidewire Software is a dream company to recruit for! Their commitment to innovation, employee growth, and inclusive culture makes attracting top talent a breeze. With cutting-edge software and a supportive leadership team, Guidewire offers an exceptional environment for professionals to thrive. Proud to be part of this outstanding organization! #DreamCompany #InnovativeTech #TopTalentHub
As our cloud platform expands, we encounter technical challenges that inspire our talented teams to think creatively and find ingenious solutions. These challenges fuel our passion for innovation and push us to deliver cutting-edge features.
- 5.0Sep 19, 2023Sr. Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSan Mateo, CA
Collegiality, working environment, perks, customer focus.
Increased politics after hiring in senior roles in past 3 years.
- 1.0Sep 20, 2023Information Security Professional (CISSP)Former Employee
Money, Work, Remote work, Technology stack
People, management and the HR policies do not have employee well-being in mind at all.
- 4.0Sep 5, 2023Director, Product ManagementCurrent Employee
working with smart people to change the industry
lots of change in senior leadership over the past few years has blurred our product focus
- 2.0Jul 11, 2023Software Engineer - IIICurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Mateo, CA
Lower level management is generally respectful of your time and work-life balance.
Despite an increase in productivity and happiness from going fully remote, they are now forcing us back into the office. Managed to go the whole pandemic without catching covid, then the most predictable thing in the world happened once I started going back in. They claimed going back in was to promote "hallway conversations", which is a downright insulting excuse to make to engineers.
- 4.0Aug 10, 2023AnalystCurrent Employee
very good company culture. You can feel they really care about the employees. The healthcare and benefits are good
Not a fast growing cash cow style company
Guidewire Reviews FAQs
Guidewire has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 1,278 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Guidewire to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
88% of Guidewire employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Guidewire 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.