Hüify Reviews | Glassdoor

Hüify Reviews

5.0
Josh Harcus

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "The job you need to immerse yourself in the marketing industry"

I have been working at Hüify full-time

Pros

Jump right into deliverables allowing you to learn a lot right away.
    Passionate and knowledgable team with a great company culture.
    Direct communication with clients to enhance your speaking skills.
    Challenging job, but it's the exact job I needed.

Cons

Initial compensation could be higher, but the ability to work your way up makes up for that.

2. "The Best Team You'll Ever Work With"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Hüify full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Huify is the ultimate incubator for growth––for both clients and employees. You will learn and grow more at Huify in 3 months than you would in another position in an entire year. The team consistently pushes each other to do more, be transparent, stay organized, think strategically, and get outside of their comfort zones. During my time at Huify, I have been able to take my skills and amplify and apply them to industries I had never even considered before. I attribute my professional and personal successes completely to the team I work with. The leadership at Huify balances support, encouragement, and constructive feedback to build the knowledge and confidence of all employees. This team embodies a humble and hungry culture that is the perfect mix of hustle, creativity, challenge, and fun.

Cons

Slackers won't make it.

Advice to Management

Keep crushing it.

3. "You Will Never Work With A Better Agency"

I have been working at Hüify full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After working at other agencies and startups, I found my agency home at Huify. Such an amazing culture with hungry, humble, and hard-working individuals who know how to hustle. Working at Huify has polished my skills as a project manager and content creator, providing me with invaluable career growth. Aside from the amazing work environment, the team here is compiled of incredibly supportive, wonderful individuals who truly care about your ambitions inside and outside of the office.

I learn something new every single day.

Cons

The team does not share my affinity for dried apricots.

4. "Fast-paced, goal-driven, and culture focused."

I have been working at Hüify full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are truly a lot of great things about working at Hüify, and I'll list some of them here:
    - The team. While everyone has their personal goals and responsibilities, the team does an amazing job of jumping in to help you achieve those whenever possible. We are a tight-knit group, and we trust each other.
    - Hüify offers a unique atmosphere that encourages rapid and well-rounded professional growth. I've seen my adequacy in client communication, organization, pace, confidence, and overall subject matter knowledge increase tremendously.
    - Dogs. We have a dog-friendly office.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but if you are not ready to work hard and put in some serious hours, this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the emphasis on personal and team goals. It creates a strong focus and direction for the company that is awesome to be a part of.

5. "Great Culture, Better Team"

I have been working at Hüify full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company's core values revolve around efficiency, so working with the team has been an incredible experience. Communication is a key component, so everyone does a really good job at managing projects and working with clients. The team has high expectations, which has only fuels the efficient team dynamic and delivery for clients.

Cons

I've had nothing but a positive experience working here.

Advice to Management

Keep setting goals.

6. "An amazing culture and team!"

I have been working at Hüify full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Huify is one the best cultures you are ever going to find. Such a tight knit team who works so well together and everyone communicates so flawlessly with each other. You can ask any team member at Huify their favorite part of working here and they will always say the team. It is such a kickass team that I am proud and honored to be a part of.

Cons

There's only 1 dog in the office, there definitely should be 2 :) Haha no cons, this place is amazing!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! You got a good thing going here.

7. "Best Job Ever"

Current Employee - Inbound Marketing Consultant in Wilmington, NC

Pros

Hüify is a phenomenal place to work, for many reasons. Not the least of which, are the people. Everyone here is extremely welcoming and open. They truly just want to help you to succeed in whatever you are doing.

I also appreciate the expectation and responsibility that they place on you. They understand that, coming in, you won't necessarily be an expert. As time goes on, they place reasonable goals in front of you, and expect you to find a way to accomplish them. This style of training promotes professional and personal growth. As the employee, you are allowed to make mistakes along the way. This is valuable experience that will keep you from veering off the path the next time.

Cons

I've never been much of an early bird. In fact, back in college, I had to repeat every 8 am class I ever took (earned A's when the class was after 9). So being at the office at 8:30 has taken some getting used to. However, I have found that I feel like I have accomplished so much more throughout the day simply because I am up and running a little earlier. Being forced to adjust my schedule has helped me become more effective.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do. Obviously it is working for you. There isn't much else to say about that. Nope.

8. "Hard working, awesome team"

Current Employee - Inbound in Wilmington, NC
    Current Employee - Inbound in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Hüify full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people you work with at Hüify are excited to come to work every morning. They are an awesome team. They are kind, understanding, but know how to get stuff done and will constantly challenge you to be better at your job when you observe them killing it at theirs'. There's no one else I'd rather work with.

Cons

None. Nada. Zilch. If you don't like working hard, then maybe you won't like it here, but you might not like working anywhere. If you love working hard and seeing success, submit an application.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring people like John and Robyn. They're the bomb.com.

9. "Fun, but goal driven culture!"

Current Employee - Head of Inbound Strategy in Wilmington, NC
    Current Employee - Head of Inbound Strategy in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Hüify full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company is full of really smart experts and consultants who really know what they are talking about. There are mentorship opportunities, but there is a demand for personal growth at all times.

Cons

If you do not like long hours of work with a fun team, than this isn' t a good fit. Although the hours are long, the management tries to compensate financially and culturally to make up for it. They do an awesome job.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Continue checking in with the team the way you have been, and don't lose sight of the company goals. Continue giving everyone thoughtful advice, and good criticism.

"An amazing team"

I have been working at Hüify full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hüify is an incredible team to work for. They are young, innovative, hardworking, and enthusiastic about what they do. They are growing fast and looking for more dedicated marketers who are quick to learn the inbound methodology. Truly an awesome place to work.

Cons

Not very many cons come to mind.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.