KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

H E B

Engaged Employer

H E B

Add a Review

H E B Employee Reviews about "schedule"

Updated Aug 11, 2022

Found 830 of over 9,015 reviews

4.3
H E B Chairman and CEO Charles C. Butt
Charles C. Butt
4,805 Ratings

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The pay is good and you get raises 2 a year till u hit mid Pont(in 1222 reviews)
  • "The benefits were great and I still haven't seen a better 401k at any other company.(in 631 reviews)
  • "I am a cashier and have found that the people I work with are great.(in 408 reviews)
  • "The flexible hours and the people you work with are what make the job good.(in 350 reviews)
  • "Flexible schedules and shifts.(in 263 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of H E B and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "schedule"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Highschool Job

Jul 10, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

accommodating and flexible schedule with oppurtunity to move up to cashier position in 6 months.

Cons

minimum 6 hours shifts and very busy weekends

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Overall No complaints

May 23, 2016 - Pharmacy Care Representative in San Marcos, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are super understanding of the importance of getting an education! They offer plenty of scholarships to students and managers are very flexible with scheduling around your class schedule.

Cons

Really isn't much to say!

3. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great part-time job

Aug 19, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management overall is good and they do their best to accommodate your schedule and needs. Pay is competitive and decent for what the job entitles, but not really a livable wage, so best for teens/college students. I enjoyed the people I worked with and I was always guaranteed hours, which I can't say for previous jobs.

Cons

A couple members of management were pretty condescending, usually to people who were new and unsure of how things worked. The company talks about how it hires from within, etc. but it is actually much harder and competitive than they let on (esp in corporate). Dealing with rude customers was always frustrating.

4. 5.0