What people are saying about H&M
Hello fishies! I’m on the market for the next step in my career. I’m looking for any connections within the following companies (or similar). My background is in apparel manufacturing & 5 yrs experience. I’m interested in sustainability and open to branch out/ make career shift, Or similar. Nike, Patagonia, Loreal, Estee Lauder Companies, Alo Yoga REVOLVE, LVMH, Kering, Hermes, H&M, Under Armour, Dior CHANEL Burberry PVH Corp. Interested in Boston Consulting Group Deloitte for retail. thx
Hello everyone! I am working at Zalando Marketing Services as a Campaign and Account Management Intern. I am interested in fashion, tech, and e-commerce and looking for referrals for PVH Corp., HUGO BOSS, TikTok, Ebay, H&M, and MyTheresa. Any Leads appreciated for other companies hiring as well. Location Germany. Thanks in advance.
Got a burning question about H&M? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with H&M employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Also great benefits even for part timers like having your birthday off and getting paid for it." (in 732 reviews)
- "Good pay ( depends on which store mine was a flagship so it paid a little higher)" (in 633 reviews)
- "The people are great and the 25% off employee discount is also great along with good benefits." (in 574 reviews)
- "Team was great and motivating" (in 318 reviews)
- "good and friendly staff" (in 317 reviews)
- "Management was poor and unorganized" (in 919 reviews)
- "Some managers are rude and bossy" (in 523 reviews)
- "Long hours and lots of responsibilities for just sales assistant" (in 402 reviews)
- "low salary and hard to give customer service to israelis" (in 335 reviews)
- "No work life balance although this becomes self inflicted due to the autonomous nature of the company." (in 281 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of H&M and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 13,096 of over 16K reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 11, 2023Part-time Sales AdvisorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMcAllen, TX
Management really cares about employees Different aspects of the role keep the job duties fresh Nice to meet new people everyday
Not much room to move up
H&M Reviews FAQs
H&M has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 15,869 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at H&M to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
64% of H&M employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated H&M 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.