Found 6 of over 45 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is not so responsive" (in 4 reviews)
Reviews about "management"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Jun 23, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Good projects and excellent customers
Work on several project in parallel, poor management, you are forced to lie your clients.6
- 1.0Jul 15, 2012Verification EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBelgrade, Central Serbia
Working with latest technologies and interesting clients
Terrible management, disrespecting both employees and customers4
- 2.0Sep 6, 2014Junior Verification EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
working with new technologies, clients from all around the world, sometimes visiting foreign countries.
compensation is very poor even for Serbian standards, management doesn't respect their employees, working weekends are payed even less than working days.
- 2.0May 17, 2018EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Safe job, very nice people, some good projects, private health insurance, chance to travel if you're invited by the company you're working for
Long hours, management is misleading employees, employees are misleading clients per manager's advise, working for multiple clients (they value you more if you're working on more than one, because that brings extra money), lot of stress because you're constantly behind and clients think you're bad engineer or working for more companies (both are bad for you).5
- 4.0Jul 10, 2015Junior Verification EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Great opportunity to learn a lot in a short period of time and work for big companies. Good colleagues, willing to help. Opportunity to travel abroad. Possible bonuses after successful year for company. Management is trying to find the best projects for the company.
Working on weekends is not a rare thing but you are payed extra for that. Tight deadlines which might cause working overtime for some time if not every day especially if working on more than one project.