HERITAGE CONSTRUCTION CO. (TX) Reviews | Glassdoor

HERITAGE CONSTRUCTION CO. (TX) Reviews

Found 15 reviews

3.9
Robert J. Brydon
  1. "Great Company! Pays well if you do the work! Not easy if you work hard they reward you Very Well!"

Current Employee - Sales Project Manager in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at HERITAGE CONSTRUCTION CO. (TX) full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Hours flexible if you work smart! Well int 6 figures if you work at it!

Cons

A lot of details to organize at once! But that is what you should expect!

Advice to Management

Keep the values! We appreciated!

2. "Working at Heritage"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at HERITAGE CONSTRUCTION CO. (TX) full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I came to Texas from Colorado to work for Heritage and yes its been crazy but the roofing industry is always crazy. But, this company does what they say and have always been behind me 100%. When i needed them they were there to help me grow. I have now been with Heritage for working on 3 years and love it. I basically make my own schedule but its commission only so you if you wanna make a ton of money than you can....

Cons

You have to put the effort in, you need to have drive

3. "Heritage Construction is a Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at HERITAGE CONSTRUCTION CO. (TX) full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoy all aspects of working here. The owner, managers, salesmen, and office personnel are really knowledgeable, and just a great group of people! I thought I knew a lot about construction when I started with Heritage, considering my construction background, But I can honestly say, I've learned so much working alongside them. The leaders of Heritage are always professional and walk with integrity.

Cons

Not as much hail in Austin like Dallas!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

4. "Project Manager/Sales"

I have been working at HERITAGE CONSTRUCTION CO. (TX) part-time

Pros

You get rewarded for the amount of work you put in to it. Company truck, apparel, and super cool people to work with

Cons

Knocking on peoples doors sucks. A lot of the jobs that come in to the company are given to guys that have been there longer

Advice to Management

Make the training more formal and organized

"All smoke and mirrors"

Current Employee - Salesman in Dallas, TX

Pros

Decent medical and dental benefits IF you happen to live in the same city you work you have a little flexibility to make a quick Doctors appointment or something very brief When you have to move to a new market they will provide housing. You could be living with one other person or 8 people (sleeping on uncomfortable twin bunk beds) If you’re one of the couple people the owners went to school with or you want...

Cons

The salary they tell you about is temporary and they use it to lure you in with the intention of finding a way to take it back quickly. You can have several months where you sell far more than most other salesmen and you have one bad month and they will yank your salary away without a second thought. They tell everyone that if you lose salary and go straight commission that you’re a contractor. You aren’t costing...

Advice to Management

Be honest, consistent and actually follow through with your promises. Stop rewarding bad behavior because they are your buddies. Every company wants to be successful and prosper but you need to do it honestly. You’re getting richer because you’re taking more and more from your employees while still buying new boats, planes, funding various other “projects,” starting up new companies, etc. You take your top performers...

HERITAGE CONSTRUCTION CO. (TX) Response

February 27, 2018President CEO

We make no excuses here. Producers prosper... We had sales reps that made 250K+ and we had sales reps fail to reach minimums. This industry is not for people that are not driven.

"Great Opportunity!"

Current Employee - Sales and Production Manager in Dallas, TX

Pros

1. Endless Potential 2. Great Pay 3. Generous Resources 4. Very transparent

Cons

You have to prospect for business. It isn't handed to you.

Advice to Management

Give more frequent performance reviews.

"Awesome Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Pros

A fast-growing company with motivated management, excellent work environment and team leadership. We work hard and play harder.

Cons

No downsides to working at Heritage.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

"Perfect Company"

Current Employee - Logistics Coordinator in Cedar Park, TX

Pros

Great staff, great salary opportunities, new trucks, Ipads provided, Very Friendly Owners, Jake and Caleb go above and beyond for their employees and customers.

Cons

I have no complaints at all. Heritage is a huge family and great to work for.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work Brydons! Great job Heritage Construction!!

"Amazing company"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in San Antonio, TX

Pros

Great training and work experience. Everyone is here to help and make money at the same time. Great leadership, always willing to help.

Cons

You eat what you kill. A lot of people don't make it because they want everything given. You go out there and make it for yourself and the limits are endless

Advice to Management

Great work. Keep it up and continue to hire and train for the future of ourselves and the company.

10. "EXCELLENT COMPANY!"

Current Employee - Recruiter

Pros

-a place where hard work is rewarded -innovation is encouraged -freedom to do your job -your opinion is respected!

Cons

-work is expected to be done, although that is not a con

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on! Enjoying being a part of the growth of the company. To future sales reps: if you are a hard worker, you will love it here. Send us your resume and let's talk about the opportunity that could be in your future!

Found 15 reviews