HH Global Reviews | Glassdoor

3.4
HH Global Global CEO Robert MacMillan
Robert MacMillan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • In the year I was there, we had numerous new business wins and I would not have left had I not had personal circumstances change (in 2 reviews)

• Good company, lots of growth possibilities (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • The employees are not valued which is evident in the high turnover and lack of quality onboard information and professional training (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great company has grown me as a professional"

Current Employee - Support Services in Vernon Hills, IL
    Current Employee - Support Services in Vernon Hills, IL

I have been working at HH Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with this company for over a year, and it has been one of the best experiences of my career. I have been able to learn new aspects of my field and expand my skill set. The company has been growing at a rapid rate and it's a great time to be here to enjoy the success!!

Cons

Good company I have no issues.

Advice to Management

none

Jul 17, 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for the positive feedback!

2. "CSM"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at HH Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Quality organization that is growing

Cons

No major faults that I can recall

Advice to Management

Continue pushing the development of the virtual online communities

Jul 17, 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for the positive feedback!

"No one can honestly give this place a positive review"

I worked at HH Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

HR pumps positive reviews on this site, when it's obvious that anyone employed here has nothing positive to say

Cons

Every single thing about this place. It sucks. Do yourself a favor - dont go here.

Advice to Management

"Management" - hahaha. These people are clueless. Like anything you or I say will help since they don't care.

Jul 17, 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Feel free to contact HR at 224-206-8297 if you would like to discuss further.

"Short-term employment solution"

I have been working at HH Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great coworkers and interesting work.

Cons

Average employment is a year or two. Systemic process and procedure issues. Micromangagment make job difficult. Unethical practices at times.

Advice to Management

Keep up the growth.

Jul 17, 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing feedback. Please call us directly to discuss 224-206-8297. We invite conversation from any current or prior employees.

"Horrible company, unethical"

Former Employee - Psm in Vernon Hills, IL
    Former Employee - Psm in Vernon Hills, IL

I worked at HH Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The location was ok. Nice office space. Pay was above market. Decent PTO, International experience. The CEO is mean spirited and 100% about $ and has no interest in employee morale.

Cons

Terrible leadership, terrible hours, terrible benefits, always putting out fires and undercutting clients and vendors. The pay intrigued you, but it is not worth it!

Advice to Management

Take a step back and value your employees.

May 1, 2017 – Human Resources

"PMA"

Former Employee - PMa
    Former Employee - PMa

I worked at HH Global full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

All benefits were very good.

Cons

Always worried about potential layoffs.

Jul 17, 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to post your input. We always welcome feedback and discussion. Feel free to reach out to HR to discuss further.

"Client Service Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

I worked at HH Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

STEER CLEAR of HHG!
    Get things in writing, ask to see your working conditions, understand what resources and tools are available. How roles and responsibilities are assigned and get paid for overtime as they will work you to death!

Cons

To win new business, they oversell their capabilities to clients which often isn't
    discovered until a few weeks into their "Go Live" period. The engagement team, does not conduct a through evaluation to the clients internal processes to recognize areas of risk while ensuring immediate success. Instead they process map without qualifying, verifying and testing. There systems are outdated and administratively burdensome, to prevent streamlined efficiency for profitable operations.
    The employees are not valued which is evident in the high turnover and lack of quality onboard information and professional training.
    People are your greatest assets and when HHG begins to recognize this by having upper management and executives rated and compensated on the culture and development of their people THEN and only THEN will HHG have success.

Advice to Management

Take Better care of your employees.
    Make sure that you are setting people up to be successful not just putting names in boxes.
    Invest in technology!! GMAIL is not a business tool and your largest clients have expressed this!

Feb 27, 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We do not have a Client Service Manager role at that location. Feel free to call us directly to share more feedback and clarify, 224-206-8297. We... More

"Very money hungry - cannot trust!!"

I worked at HH Global full-time

Pros

If you are within the CEO's inner circle then you will be taken care of. For those of us who are not in the inner circle you are looked at as dispensable no matter how hard you work which is a shame. Hence the significantly high turnover

Cons

Cannot trust CEO or senior leadership. They will fire you at the drop of a hat. They are only looking at their bottom line and how fast they can make money. They will not spend time on improving staff or improving morale. So many people were let go while I was there it was scary, there is no job security.
    And all the "positive" reviews that are on here are written by HR or senior leadership, they are not real.
    This place will work you like a dog and will not recognize you for it. There is no work life balance and the pay is average.

Advice to Management

Unfortunately not much will change here - you can't change a CEO to start caring for his employees when all he wants is to get rich fast.

Feb 14, 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide a detailed review. We pride ourselves in our significant growth and success. In just the past year alone we have added over 200 teams members to the company... More

"A Company with Little To No Scruples"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

Pros

Absolutely nothing comes to mind!

Cons

The lying and cheating going on at this company are pretty much all that you can count on being done in a day. They will post friendly HR comments but the truth is, nobody cares a whit what you think or how you feel. HR is a puppet for the morons who run the Americas region.

Advice to Management

RETIRE

Jan 23, 2017 – Human Resources

"Money first, employees second"

I worked at HH Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Business model is expanding to incorporate new services, and with that comes new positions and employment potential.

Cons

Company's total focus is bottom line, bottom dollar. Money/profit first, employees second. Extremely hard to get a straight answer regarding advancement (none given), raises (none given), bonuses (none given), and sick days (none given). Hard to hear "no promotions since you've been here less than a year" while watching the managers get raises/promotions. Managers that started the same time you did.

Dec 2, 2016 – Human Resources

Thank you for the review. We value feedback that can help us look at ways to improve.
    If you would like to share more about your experience please feel free to ring me directly... More