KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

HRMS Solutions Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2022

Found 32 of over 32 reviews

4.9
HRMS Solutions Founder & CEO Mike Maiorino (no image)
Mike Maiorino

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Management cares about employees and takes suggestions and concerns seriously.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Strong team and company support(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Love it here

Jun 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a great place to work. Good pay and benefits and amazing culture

Cons

No cons that I have seen

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome

Jun 25, 2022 - Implementation Consultant in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team of people to work with

Cons

I do not know of any

HRMS Solutions Response

Thank you for the rating and your comments, you're pretty awesome too!

3. 5.0

Great Place to Work!

Apr 18, 2022 - Implementation Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic people and a great work culture! Work from home, flexible schedule and there is always support from coworkers when you need it.

Cons

No Cons at this time.

HRMS Solutions Response

Thank you for commenting! Culture means a lot to us, especially when you feel supported by coworkers and the company.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work

Apr 15, 2022 - Senior Implementation Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong sense of value being a part of the team, having the ability to share what I have learned over the last 20 years with HRIS platforms to people who truly appreciate what I have to offer. For the first time in my career I do not feel like a number

Cons

Being remote not able to physically see my co-workers except a few times a year but we always have Teams video 🤭

HRMS Solutions Response

We appreciate your comments, and you'll never be just a number here! Your experience is valued, as is your support.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

HRMS Solutions ~ A Great Place to Work!

Apr 8, 2022 - Project Manager/Implementation Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

HRMS leadership provides an environment where we continue to learn and grow through mentoring, 1:1 sessions and continuous education and certification. We have open communication at all levels of management and a strong comradery amongst team members. Leadership provides ample opportunities to network and encourages us to have fun ~ they do a great job keeping us connected while we all work remotely.

Cons

Its a great place to work, so no cons to report.

HRMS Solutions Response

Thank you for your comments! It's great to see that you feel connected to and supported by team members and management in the work that you do, your learning and having fun too. The clients you work with would no doubt say the same about you.

6. 5.0

A great place to work

Mar 30, 2022 - Implementation Consultant in Cape Coral, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of my favorite things about working at HRMS is the company culture, I have never worked at a company where everyone is so willing to help each other at anytime.

Cons

I have not found any Cons other than tying to get used to working in all time zones.

HRMS Solutions Response

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate that you enjoy the company culture and everyone's willngness to help. (We're sure you've done it too!) While we can't change anything about multiple time zones, we'd be happy to share any tips on working them in Teams.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company to work for!

Mar 30, 2022 - Implementation Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Team of Leaders and Consultants always willing to share their experiences and help out with your clients! I finally am being treated with the respect and dignity for myself and the work that I love to do. Great work life flexibility to be able to work from home and take care of personal needs and family responsibilities!

Cons

I have not found any cons to working at HRMS.

HRMS Solutions Response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We're happy to hear that you love what you do, and feel respected and supported while doing it! New tools and systems are always a challenge, even more so when someone's also learning the company and clients - let your manager know if you have any ideas that might help ease the transition.

8. 5.0

Great Company to Work With

Mar 30, 2022 - Implementation Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive management team. Very much a team atmosphere. 100% remote.

Cons

Working remotely can be an adjustment if you're not prepared.

HRMS Solutions Response

Thank you for your response. It's good to see that you feel a supportive team atmosphere. Perhaps we can share some tips and tricks in Teams for adjusting to working remotely.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work.

Mar 30, 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

HRMS is a wonderful company to work for. They truly care about their employees and their well being. The team is very dynamic and supportive and always willing to help out. The work is challenging but knowing you have the full support of the team, and the owner, makes it completely doable. One of the best companies I have worked for and it is always bring your dog to work day!

Cons

Being a smaller company, advancement opportunities can be limited.

HRMS Solutions Response

We appreciate your comments, and that you feel supported and cared for as you work through challenges. Advancement opportunities can come as we grow. We'll keep doing what we're doing. You keep doing what you do, and and keep bringing your dog to work!

10. 5.0

Awesome place to work

Mar 30, 2022 - Payroll Consultant in Nederland, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Although we work remote, we have the best team atmosphere that I have ever been a part of. We work hard and it never goes unnoticed. Management is wonderful and always willing to lend a hand. The benefits are great. By far, the best place I have ever worked.

Cons

None that I can think of.

HRMS Solutions Response

Thank you for commenting, especially on the team atmosphere and feeling supported and acknowledged. You are part of creating that atmosphere too. We want to keep being the best place you've ever worked, and going that extra mile to be it!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Reviews

HRMS Solutions Reviews FAQs

HRMS Solutions has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at HRMS Solutions to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, HRMS Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at HRMS Solutions. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

100% of HRMS Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated HRMS Solutions 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at HRMS Solutions to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be MISSING VALUE.

Popular Careers with HRMS Solutions Job Seekers