HRMS Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

HRMS Solutions Reviews

5.0
Mike Maiorino

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Absolutely the Best Team"

I have been working at HRMS Solutions full-time

Pros

Every employee at HRMS Solutions is at the top of their game.
    Professional and family oriented.
    No one is just an employee, we are experts who care about what we do and how we treat our clients and each other.
    Debate is common and everyone has a voice that is heard.

Cons

Some people would conciser the benefit copay to be high.... that is an amazing con simply because it took me 30 minutes to think of one.

Advice to Management

You are all doing a great job. You show your human side and let us all be human and that is important. You also push us and encourage us to be our best and continually improve.

Jul 2, 2018 – Director, Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to create a collaborative and professional environment filled with team members who are experienced and talented in our industry - and who are compassionate... More

"Love this company"

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant
    Current Employee - Solutions Consultant

I have been working at HRMS Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The benefits and care of employees is Outstanding. Very friendly and supportive co-workers. compensation is extremely competitive.

Cons

Work/life balance is certainly a challenge but it comes with the territory of being a consultant. Great company to work for! Management is outstanding!

Advice to Management

All Management is very helpful and always open for employee suggestions to make things smoother or easier. Continue to empower and trust the staff.

Apr 29, 2015 – Director, Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about our firm. Although a flexible work schedule can be challenging for some, we strongly believe this type of schedule allows our employees to be... More

3. "Regional Sales Executive"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Executive in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Executive in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at HRMS Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

HRMS is very entrepreneurial and you are given free range to use your experience and knowledge to do the job you need to do. With that said, full support in all areas is available and Executives frequently assist with ensuring you have the tools needed to be successful at your job.

Small company that is very nimble and can adapt quickly to change needed. Decisions can frequently be made on your own if you feel that will lead to a happy client but support is a simple phone call, skype or text message away.

Cons

Small company that does business all over North America. Working outside of "normal" business hours is pretty standard for all employees but everyone at HRMS is driven to be successful and has a do whatever it takes attitude towards their job.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. This is a phenomenal place to work.

Apr 27, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for your comments and very positive comments

4. "Amazing company with a strong team spirit, great work-life balance and allows for open communication with all employees"

I have been working at HRMS Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I really enjoy the feeling of being valued as a integral member of the HRMS team. I enjoy the feeling I get for recognition for a job well done. With a lot going on in life, HRMS provides a great work-life balance. There is a great sense of unity with the company and it makes us feel like we can work together and not just by ourselves.

Cons

Getting approval of projects can take some time which is not the fault of HRMS. There are times when we are waiting on clients to review and sign approval or when we have to wait for Partnering companies to provide back work orders.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Keep pushing the team to work hard and achieve their goals. Let's have more company team meetings... it's nice to see all the team members!

Apr 29, 2015 – Director, Marketing

Thank you for your extremely positive comments. We are glad to hear you enjoy working at HRMS and appreciate our team inspired culture. We'll see what we can do about getting us all together more... More

5. "HRMS is simply the BEST"

I have been working at HRMS Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

At HRMS the team atmosphere is great and this is a great feat as we are all working from home. HRMS allows you the autonomy and the power to service the client to the best of our ability. The management here is fun loving, but knows how to incentivize us to work our hardest and get paid handsomely for it.

HRMS also offers a yearly trip to the top producers, as well as bonuses each month.

A great place to work, good teamwork, great management, autonomy, incentives, and rewarding work all make HRMS the best place to work.

Cons

Sometimes you miss being in an office and having lunch with your coworkers. But then you think about a commute and you quickly get over that.

As it is a small company there is not much movement available. There are only 2 upper management positions

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, keep supporting your employees, keep listening to us!

Apr 27, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about our firm. As we grow, we will be adding more managerial position for Solutions Consultant to manage other consultants. Thanks again for... More

6. "Sr. Solutions Consultant"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Solutions Consultant

Pros

Team work isn't just a concept at HRMS, it is a living and thriving part of the culture. We are not micro managed, we work independently yet are very supportive as a team and often team up on projects. Even though we all work remotely help, assistance and backup is always available.

Management is well balanced in personality styles. It is a very flat company structure and a I am very comfortable communicating with anyone in the company.

Resources always seem to be deployed wisely but management is not stingy.

Compensation is excellent with a base salary and a generous bonus incentive plan that pays monthy based on objective performance.

Fringe benefits are excellent (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match). PTO is not limited as long as business requirements are met.

I could not be happier.

Cons

No company is without issues and as a small company things are less formal or policy driven. This can be both a pro or a con depending on your style and temperament. If you need tight struction this may make you uneasy, however it makes us nimble and very responsive.

Advice to Management

Continue what you are doing. Continue developing reference materials where vendors have fallen short. Keep the standard of providing "Professional Services" not "Implementation". We are more to our customers than implementers.

Apr 27, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for your feedback about working here at HRMS. We appreciate the feedback and will continue to listen to your suggestions.