HUBER + SUHNER Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Internship"

Former Employee - Internship in Essex, VT
    Former Employee - Internship in Essex, VT

I worked at HUBER + SUHNER (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company. Cares about their people.

Cons

Depending what you are doing it can get repetative.

2. "Energy and Morale Has Gone Down"

I have been working at HUBER + SUHNER full-time

Pros

My co-workers are the best! Well most of them. We make each other laugh, we confide in each other, we help each other, we get things off our chest and I don't have to worry about them running back and telling anyone.

Cons

HR does not listen to our concerns, management is out touch, very cliquish and there is no way you can tell a manager anything without them sharing it over dinner outside of work, there are no people of color in management, there is absolutely NO room for growth and you will pretty much stay stagnant and remain in the same department until you die and there are a few employees who tell management things that are not true in order to keep their jobs.

Advice to Management

You all get away with ALOT. You all don't listen to employees and the outside friendships make it impossible for you all to be trusted, You all have overlooked exceptional employees and hired outsiders who have come in and completely shifted the energy and morale in a downward direction and you turn your head to it.

3. "Excellent Place to work!"

I have been working at HUBER + SUHNER full-time

Pros

I have worked at Huber + Suhner for a while and it is a great place to work. They make sure their employees are well taken care of and go beyond to make them happy. They do a lot more then most companies would ever think about doing. The work environment is amazing and the benefits are just as good. Just like most companies they expect you to do what you are hired to do...YOUR JOB! But they always give back so much more. Management is always very friendly and don't mind helping out an employee in need. Even at your best, someone will have something negative to say. Pursue GREATNESS anyways.

Cons

No "cons" to be shared.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing

4. "Very, very happy at H+S; Highly recommend"

I have been working at HUBER + SUHNER full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Quality work is both recognized and rewarded. Management has high expectations of each employee but has the same expectation of themselves. If I ever have an issue it is discussed openly, taken seriously and addressed. I have never enjoyed working somewhere as much as I do at H+S and I have never worked anywhere longer. I would very much recommended H+S to people who take pride in their work and really want to contribute and make an impact.

Cons

Some of the processes are complicated and information can be slow to flow down from time to time but that is minor compared to all of the really great things about working here.

Advice to Management

I appreciate how much H+S cares that we have good benefits, a strong future and a great work/life balance.

5. "RF/Microwave Test Engineer"

Current Employee - Microwave Test Engineer in Warren, NJ
    Current Employee - Microwave Test Engineer in Warren, NJ

I have been working at HUBER + SUHNER full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Learn the best techniques of microwave testing using Keysight PNA Network Anlyzers. RF Coaxial connector design using ANSYS HFSS

Cons

Work/life is unbalanced for some employees!

"Awful place work unless your managment or sales."

I worked at HUBER + SUHNER full-time

Pros

Decent benefits, and pay. The company tries to do multiple extracurricular activities for the employees. The company runs moderately efficient.

Cons

It has multiple inappropriate propositioning occurrences from managers, one of which the company still employs. Managers are allowed to bully their subordinates despite complaints. HR is completely unapproachable. Turnover of subordinates is extremely high for obvious reasons. There is also very little upward movement opportunity. The whole atmosphere of this place is back-stabby and high stress. By far the worst place I've ever worked.

"Customer Service Rep."

I have been working at HUBER + SUHNER full-time

Pros

good benefits and there were good people, but they have chased them to quit

Cons

MANAGEMENT IS TERRIBLE. SO FAKE IT IS SAD. HR people need to be a place to go for help, and it is the main issue
    they live in their own world and treat everyone else bad. there is no respect for anyone.

Advice to Management

do not pretend to care, actually care.

"Not so good!"

Pros

The co-workers are great. Everyone is always willing to help.

Cons

The pay is very low for expectations.

"Horrible Management Team"

Pros

Fairly frequent "fun days" and other employee events. Non-management co-workers are good to work with.

Cons

Worst management team ever. Totally out of touch. Not one "people person" among them. Frequently talk down to employees.

Advice to Management

Headquarters in Switzerland should clean house and start over with a totally new North American Headquarters management team.

10. "Nothing Bad to Say"

I worked at HUBER + SUHNER full-time

Pros

Huber+Suhner is a great place to grow as a professional. Management is willing to listen to ideas and suggestions to improve processes. There are a lot of great people there. The work environment can be very fun. There are monthly company events that brings employees together.

Cons

Employees feel that can't speak to managers. I am not sure why though. I have been able to speak openly to all levels of management with no issue. I have nothing bad to say.

Advice to Management

All suggestions were said to the proper management team.