Haber Corporation Reviews | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Haber Corporation Reviews

CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "The nightmare at haber"

Pros

It seemed like an opportunity with a lot of potential - new and clean methods for extracting gold and other precious metals is badly needed and what is being developed at Haber is really very interesting and timely

Cons

Complete lack of funding, autonomy and information sharing. The company is small, despite what it seems like on the website. There is no reason that information is so tightly compartmentalized. The control over everything wielded by the president is counter productive.

Advice to Management

There is absolutely no reason that funding is so elusive, except for the manner and tone of the person making the presentations to potential investors. Find someone who can make a technical presentation, and not have the audience feel like they've been listening to a used car salesman.

2. "I am managing sales, computer repairs and IT stuff"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Bhamdoun (Lebanon)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Bhamdoun (Lebanon)

I have been working at Haber Corporation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I like communicating with people, handling some difficult stuff in sales and repairing, experiencing new and challenging work.

Cons

Working and living in Lebanon is a challenging job, because we have to do our best in everything to maintain and have a good reputation.