Haemonetics Reviews in El Dorado Hills, CA | Glassdoor

Haemonetics El Dorado Hills Reviews

1 review

El Dorado Hills, CA

Christopher Simon

Pros
  • Good benefits and comfortable work environment (in 12 reviews)

• Great people working there, from day one I felt very welcome (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • No room for growth,no work life balance (in 7 reviews)

• Lots of upper management not understanding the needs of those below them (in 10 reviews)

"Haemonetics"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Dorado Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Dorado Hills, CA

I worked at Haemonetics full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people and good products. Decent benefits. I felt I was paid well for the work that I did. Organization is trying to migrate existing products to newer technology.

Cons

Organization has expanded by purchasing other businesses that fill a business segment that the company lacks or wishes to improve in. The company now finds themselves under pressure to integrate hardware and software across the organization.

Management has a difficult time sticking to a plan. If never fails, as soon as a plan is in place, someone high up the food chain thinks they have a better way to do more in less time!

Organization is moving away from direct hires and more to consultants and off shore development. Company would rather spend money on high priced consultants than to develop existing staff and maintain domain logic in-house.

Most of the Executive Management team worked for or with each other at prior companies.

Advice to Management

Invest in your staff as they are the people who have made the products and services what they are today.

Showing 1 of 161 review