Hair Club Reviews | Glassdoor

4.3
Hair Club President and Chief Operating Officer Mike Nassar
Mike Nassar

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The most gratifying part of what we do is that we help people in need every day and turn a dream into reality (in 20 reviews)

• Overall a great company to work for (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • There have been no cons as long as I have been here (in 18 reviews)

• If issues arise, upper management is quick to help with a resolution (in 17 reviews)

"Best career decision I've ever made"

Current Employee - Senior Vice President of Operations in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President of Operations in Boston, MA

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Company Owner who cares deeply for every employee and is passionate about helping all people with hair loss issues. Constant and ongoing FREE education for stylists to be the very best they can be. This is an ever changing business and staying on top of your game is the only way to succeed. Great pay and benefits and great opportunity for advancement. You need to bring positive energy, a good work ethic and professionalism to the job everyday. You will get to work with the very best in the business and make a real positive difference in peoples lives!
    That's what Hair Club has to offer... ask yourself "What do you have to offer" ?

Cons

Employees who don't take responsibility for their own destiny but you get that everywhere.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Recruit, hire, trainvand motivate only the best in the business.
    Don't settle for less and your business will grow.

2. "It doesn’t get better than Hair Club!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I spent almost 6 years working for Hair Club and loved all of my time there. The company truly cares about you as an individual and they are always striving to be better. Hair Club was always more than a “job” to me, it was a part of who I was. At Hair Club, you are supported and appreciated and they value work/life balance. I NEVER once woke up and thought, “I don’t want to go to work today.” Of course there are challenges and obstacles like any position, but there is always someone to help you and work through those situations with you along the way. Aside from the great leadership and co-workers, the clients add an entirely new level to the company. It’s amazing to change people’s lives and build long lasting relationships with the client base.

A few months before my 6 year anniversary, I received an offer with another company. I thought it was something that I couldn’t turn down. I was extremely sad, but I made the decision to leave Hair Club. In less than a month at my new company, I quickly realized that Hair Club is one of a kind. All of the things I loved about Hair Club were not present in this new company. I regretted my choice and reached out to Hair Club to see about returning. They proved once again that they are an outstanding company with amazing leadership. I am happy to say I’m returning to Hair Club and couldn’t be happier that they are allowing me to come back. They’ve been welcoming, accommodating, and supportive. I don’t want anyone else to make the mistake I did and miss out on working or staying with Hair Club!

Cons

No cons, just continue doing what you’re doing and listening to your people.

Advice to Management

No advice, but thank you for everything!

May 18, 2018 – President & COO

Welcome home! Thank you for the positive feedback.

3. "Client Service Coordinator"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great management
    Former co-workers are great to work with
    Traveling for training
    Pay and benefits

Cons

None as of right Now!

Advice to Management

Keep up the Great work with staying involved with you employees.

Apr 6, 2018 – President & COO

Awesome feedback! Thanks for everything you do!

4. ""I Am Hair Club!""

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been in the cosmetology industry for many years. I joined Hair Club 13 years ago. It is truly a great and caring company to work for. The best career decision I have ever made! It has given me the opportunity to make a positive difference in our client's lives. Hair Club offers excellent benefits, the opportunity for career advancement, paid training, and continuing educational classes. The companies "Pay it Forward" program, empowers employees to volunteer for various charity events. I highly recommend Hair Club for anyone desiring a rewarding career.

Cons

I have no cons to add.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Mar 30, 2018 – President & COO

Yes you are!! Thanks for the great feedback and know that we appreciate you and love having you on our team!

5. "We are a great team!"

Current Employee - Stylist Supervisor in Marlton, NJ
    Current Employee - Stylist Supervisor in Marlton, NJ

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company culture is great, people are always willing to hear your ideas and we always have something fun planned to bring us together and team build! There are technical classes every month for stylists as well as bi monthly for the entire staff and there are a lot of incentives to be successful. I always have felt I am part of a great team, company wide, not just in my center alone. People are always shouting out each other's successes, which is awesome. It is wonderful to love what I do and who I work with.

Cons

There have been no cons as long as I have been here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! We have great leaders in place, that want us to succeed. They are always there to talk to for advice or guidance. Mike Nassar, the new COO, has been great, you can tell he cares the employees of HC and will set us up for success for many years to come.

Mar 30, 2018 – President & COO

Awesome feedback! Thanks for being part of a great team! We appreciate you!

"Love the Club"

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I am the person who wakes up Every day, and Loves the job I go to. I am entering my 18TH year with Hair Club, and I can honestly say professionally this is the best company I have ever worked for. As a hairstylist, you need no following, your clients are provided to you. You are paid a good hourly wage with commissions, and also health benefits and a 401K. I was a hairstylist for 20 years when I started at Hair Club, and I've Never looked back.

Hair Club also provides continuing education, anything you want to learn that they offer to the clients they will train you to become the best. I had the opportunity to attend a Customer Service seminar given by Walt Disney World at Disney..It was Amazing to learn from this company, and I knew how serious Hair Club was about their customer service by attending this meeting. I learned so much but above all I learned how much they care about how their clients are treated, but mostly i learned that they cared about me because they Invested in me.

Cons

We can never be on Undercover Boss because we all know our CEO. Very nice to be in such a big company, and he know exactly who I am...

Mar 15, 2018 – President & COO

Thanks so much for the feedback! We appreciate you and your many years of service. Keep up the great work and be on the look-out for a visit soon. :)

7. "Hairstylist"

Current Employee - Hairstylist in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Hairstylist in Orange, CA

I have been working at Hair Club full-time

Pros

The team
    The work that is being done

Cons

None so far. Hopefully there'll never be.

Mar 15, 2018 – President & COO

Thank you for the positive feedback!

8. "Center Manager, Marlton NJ"

Current Employee - Center Manager in Marlton, NJ
    Current Employee - Center Manager in Marlton, NJ

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been the Center Manager at the Hair Club location in Marlton since Oct. 2015, and this company by far is the best place to work. This company's leadership team is supportive, caring and want's to see you succeed. Coming from the world of retail for 20+ years, I must say the hours here are amazing, I finally have a great work life balance which is a huge plus. The company also offers, company paid training, full benefits, and the opportunity for growth and advancement. The culture here for employees and clients is one of giving and helping others. We also are afforded the opportunity to play an essential role in outreach to benefit and help charities outside of our organization, Why? Because Hair Club Cares. If you desire to help others, and give of yourself to change the life of someone else, then Hair Club is the place for you...because our clients deserve the very best and so do you.

Cons

I have no cons to report.

Mar 15, 2018 – President & COO

Great feedback! Thank you for representing Hair Club so positively in your market. Your efforts are making a positive difference!

9. "Great company"

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, and I work with great people.

Cons

Getting up so early on Saturday

Mar 30, 2018 – President & COO

Thank you for the feedback! Sorry about the early Saturday wake-up but thank you for being there for your Clients and your team!

10. "Great company to work for"

I have been working at Hair Club full-time

Pros

Great work atmosphere. Very competietive and goal oriented.

Cons

There are absolutely no cons

Mar 30, 2018 – President & COO

We think you're great! Thank you!