KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 456 of over 465 reviews

4.0
HairClub President and CEO Mike Nassar
Mike Nassar
Pros
  • "I look forward to being a more valuable member of Hair Club(in 71 reviews)

• "Good benefits and you are helping people(in 34 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Working on Saturdays can be a lifestyle adjustment(in 39 reviews)

• "The difference in the pay scale from stylist to(in 29 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of HairClub and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years
      Featured Review

Great company, great values!

May 25, 2021 - Center Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love the family atmosphere. It’s nice to come to work and have fun. Generous paid vacation accrual. Generous bonus structure. We are given all the tools and training to succeed.

Cons

There truly are no cons. It’s a career path, I am proud of.

HairClub Response

President and CEO

Thank you for your feedback and more importantly, your contributions over the years!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Adaysha Smith Receptionist

Jan 13, 2022 - Front Desk Receptionist in Allentown, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hair club is a huge family environment from what I saw in the past two weeks.

Cons

I have no cons for this company.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great experience so far

Jan 11, 2022 - Client Service Coordinator (CSC) in Winston-Salem, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything was so smooth and professional and amazing clear communication with the recruiter and interviewing manager

Cons

I have no cons so far

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Marketing Salary

Jan 13, 2022 - Marketing Coordinator in Boca Raton, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice environment and nice people

Cons

Not a lot of opportunity to grow

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company culture during large investment in digital transformation

Dec 27, 2021 - Senior IT Program Manager in Delray Beach, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Number of exciting projects that help so many people Culture of employees who want to make a difference and change lives

Cons

Lots of opportunities to grow, for some this can be intimidating.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

I’m excited for what’s to come

Dec 29, 2021 - Center Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work schedule Tues-Saturdays, everyone is excited about their jobs. I’ve had a very smooth interview process from start to finish!

Cons

None! Everything is great so far.

7. 1.0
      Former Employee

Expect the bare minimum

Dec 22, 2021 - Freelance Hair and Makeup Artist in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company does offers the bare minimum. New skill set, in company training, slight incentives.

Cons

Expect constant changing from appointments, to hair customizations, lack of supply, disgruntled clients. Be ready for the select few that will NEVER satisfied so brace yourself for the company and management who will subject you to outrageous working conditions with not as much as a thank you for you hard work. This company constantly leads their members to believing in the possibility of progression within the company while barely giving credit where credit is due. I've only ever witnessed this company pretend to listen to their staff and its grievances with less than timely, accurate or true solutions to its teams needs.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Why I love working for HairClub

Nov 23, 2021 - Business Development
      Business Outlook

Pros

HairClub is an amazing company to work for because we help people everyday and in doing so, I have been able to grow within the company and achieve my personal goals

Cons

I get to work along side many dedicated talented people, but wish there were more to help our company succeed even more

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Company full of purpose

Nov 23, 2021 - Center Manager in Knoxville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have never been a part of a company with such an equal investment of the members and employees. Hairclub is definitely the leading standard for how to keep employees engaged and passionate.

Cons

Too many opening. They continue to expand and that means more and more opportunities. Its a good problem to have

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Just so toxic

Nov 17, 2021 - Store Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

PTO, work lunches ( if you can get one)

Cons

Well everything with this company, extremely glad I left, I am not even a hostile employee as I left on good terms, but no opportunity for growth, no raises in years, no positive empowerment by upper regionals, extremely toxic and so much pressure to perform goals that are unachievable, you will perform multiple roles but will receive no raises to take on more, so much favoritism it becomes so toxic you can’t win

2 people found this review helpful

HairClub Response

President and CEO

Sorry this wasn't for you. We needed you to be a leader in your role and a partner to other leaders. Your people also needed you to be their guide through the ever-changing world. HairClub was not immune to the effects of a global pandemic and at a time when we needed Managers to step up, many did but others did what you did which is abandon ship, leaving your people to fend for themselves.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 456 Reviews

HairClub Reviews FAQs

76% of HairClub employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated HairClub 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at HairClub to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with HairClub Job Seekers