What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Sometimes managers are brought in from outside sources." (in 12 reviews)
- "Upper management does not care about the climate of the profit centers, as long as they make money for the company." (in 9 reviews)
- "Long hours and weekends sometimes" (in 9 reviews)
- "Training is non" (in 7 reviews)
- "Bad pay and long hours" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Hajoca Corporation and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 346 of over 363 reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWMar 30, 2023ManagerCurrent Employee
Best company that I have ever worked! I love their culture.
I wish that I had found them sooner.Hajoca Corporation Response5mo
We're glad to have you on the team, thank you for the review!
- 5.0Jul 7, 2023Showroom SupervisorCurrent Employee
Great work environment to succeed
Spread thin across multiple job requirements, not always though!Hajoca Corporation Response3mo
We're glad to have you on the team and thank you for the review!
Hajoca Corporation Reviews FAQs
Hajoca Corporation has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 363 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Hajoca Corporation to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
75% of Hajoca Corporation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hajoca Corporation 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.