What people are saying about Halliburton
Got a burning question about Halliburton? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Halliburton employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and if you work in the field they provided food and shelter." (in 558 reviews)
- "Pay is good but not worth it" (in 349 reviews)
- "The people you work around are great people that will go well beyond to help you learn your job." (in 269 reviews)
- "Great training and field experience." (in 172 reviews)
- "Salary is good and acceptable" (in 166 reviews)
- "bad management and organization skills" (in 242 reviews)
- "Long hours and a lot of work ( I expected this and have no problem with it)" (in 202 reviews)
- "No work Life Balance' Pay continues to be dropped seems on a monthly basis." (in 172 reviews)
- "Too many layoffs." (in 119 reviews)
- "They need to have more in place that keeps bad managers from stopping their employees growth." (in 89 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Halliburton and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 386 of over 6K reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Apr 29, 2023Senior R&D EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSingapore
Transport provided at different locations, as workplace is at Tuas South. Good insurance dental, medical benefits for family. Centre of excellence, many learning opportunities. State of the art facilities. Overseas exposure. Managers are good, but depends on who too. Subsidised cafeteria food. Work life balance as long as not in management (who attends late night meetings with US team).
No bonus at technology department, despite tremendous support to manufacturing, who gets yearly profit sharing bonus of average about2.5 months. Annual salary package is not competitive relative to other engineering companies. Annual increment small, some years dont have due to downturn. Work life balance affected if in managment.3
- 4.0Jan 22, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeMaracaibo
Don't really have anything all that bad to say other than work life balancet really have anything all that bad to say other than work life balancet really have anything all that bad to say other than work life balance. Great benefits good staff involved
The work life balance can be rough at times but that is the life of a drilling engineer. Away from home most of your scheduled days working.1