Hallmark Aviation Services Reviews

Updated May 22, 2020

3.9
Hallmark Aviation Services President Philipp Huber (no image)
Philipp Huber
Pros
  • "In less than 3 years I got promoted from Airport agent to business manager(in 25 reviews)

• "Hallmark Aviation Services provides exceptional work environment for employees(in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • "Very low pay for the loads of work requested(in 22 reviews)

• "The cons about working with Hallmark Aviation Services is not enough flight benefits(in 17 reviews)

1. "Never a dull moment"

Current Employee - Business Manager

I have been working at Hallmark Aviation Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

If you love meeting people from all over the world this is the place to be. Everyday there is something new to discover and no two days are alike.

Cons

Salaries need to be higher and comparative to others in the Customer Service industry.

Hallmark Aviation Services2020-03-12
  2. "A miracle they're still in business."

2.0
    Former Employee - Operations Agent in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Hallmark Aviation Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It's a steady paycheck...when they aren't in another wage theft scandal.

Cons

Nepotistic managers, incentive system for managers to commit wage theft, no employee advocacy.

Hallmark Aviation Services2020-05-22
  3. "Great Company to work for"

4.0
    Current Employee - Business Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hallmark Aviation Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

fast advancement part time or full time able to gain knowledge of many airlines Great place to start if you want to work for an airline

Cons

need to have a pay increase at least a cost of living yearly!

Hallmark Aviation Services2020-03-15
  4. "An employer that gives you peace of mind"

Current Employee - Passenger Service Supervisor in New York, NY

Pros

They provide more than adequate training for both supervisors and team members. They have the opportunity for employees to fly on Southwest on ZED fare. The health insurance is good, The Management Team is Amazing! The Back Office Support - JFK / HR looks out for the team members.

Cons

as in any handling company, hours are determined by the Client. So if you get an airline account that has one flight, then you get to work 4 hours or 5 the least.

Hallmark Aviation Services2020-02-14

"Great working environment and flexible work hours"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Dallas, TX

I worked at Hallmark Aviation Services part-time for less than a year

Pros

After serving in the military for 8 years I was a bit apprehensive about working in the civilian world, until I got onboard with Hallmark-Aviation as a customer service representative. As a veteran and college student I couldn’t have asked for a better start in the civilian world, a job that was not only flexible with my busy school schedule but also employers who were both understanding and accommodating to their employees. It was never a dull day at the office there was always something new to experience from the diverse employees to the customers that came in you could always find yourself learning new words from a different language and meeting people of different cultural backgrounds. The atmosphere in the office was always cheerful and willing to serve the company prides itself on making sure the customer is always satisfied. Hallmark Aviation’s mission statement speaks for itself and their employees are second to none. Although I was sad to leave the company the skills that I have learned will forever be beneficial to my continuous growth. I wish Hallmark Aviation and its employees nothing but the best and thank them for the wealth of experience I gained working with them.

Cons

.Time off although granted selection or rotation of weekends aren’t always feasible.

Hallmark Aviation Services2020-02-05

February 17, 2020Hallmark Aviation Services

First and Foremost, thank you for your service not only with hallmark, but for our country as well! We truly appreciate the time you took to leave such a detailed and wonderful review. We are very pleased to hear you were able to take advantage of the vast knowledge and experience of our leadership team, and were able to learn and grow along your own path. We strive on giving employees a great atmosphere along with providing the tools and knowledge to not only perform their duties, but excel beyond their current position. Whether, you decide to grow with Hallmark or in your case, take what you learn and continue to grow elsewhere. We appreciate the time and effort you put forth with us, and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

6. "JFK -"

Current Employee - Customer Service in New York, NY

Pros

Good Hours Overtime Available Flexible Shifts Room to grow Amazing family culture and environment

Cons

Mandated overtime with delays and cancellations

Hallmark Aviation Services2020-02-04

February 17, 2020Hallmark Aviation Services

We really appreciate the time you took to submit a review to give insight on what it is like to work at Hallmark. Although, we understand working in the aviation industry can have a challenging schedule when it comes to cancellations and delays, we are very pleased to hear that you have been able to take advantage of everything we have to offer. Our corporate culture and opportunities for advancement are just a few ways you can continue to expand your knowledge and excel in such an exciting career. We thank you again, for your 3+ years of service with Hallmark and hope you continue to trust our leaders’ ability to guide you for many more years to come.

7. "Exceptional place to work 🙂"

Business Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hallmark Aviation Services

Pros

If you are looking for company in which you can pursue your career this is a place for you. Fast pace and exciting work every day. Management is well structured and very supportive. Best thing about this company is, if you are open to learn new things and take job seriously you can really grow fast. In less than 3 years I got promoted from Airport agent to business manager. As compare to comparators their pay and benefits are also good. I will highly recommend hallmark if you are passionate and ready to experience exciting opportunities.

Cons

Some people don’t know about how to use all benefits that hallmark offers.

Hallmark Aviation Services2020-02-05

February 17, 2020Hallmark Aviation Services

Thank you very much for taking the time to give job seekers great insight into the advancement opportunities offered here at Hallmark. Our industry is very fast paced and offers the ability to learn and expand your knowledge everyday. Being in the management team comes with a lot of responsibility and we thank you for following both our corporate culture, as well as our values each and every day. Our management team plays a vital role in providing our employees with the tools necessary to excel and develop in their own careers. We hope you continue to strive for greatness and continue to move up the ranks!

8. "Nice"

Former Employee - Customer Service in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Hallmark Aviation Services part-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice benefit. Fair income. Flexible schedule

Cons

Nothing much. Wage can be higher

Hallmark Aviation Services2020-01-29

February 17, 2020Hallmark Aviation Services

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate all reviews as it gives guidance to those looking to join our team.

9. "Best college job"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Hallmark Aviation Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Learns to have good communication skills, good management timing and see the truth face of the reality world.

Cons

being an employer at LAX is like being the traveler yourself

Hallmark Aviation Services2020-01-26
  10. "great place to work"

Current Employee - CSA - Customer Service Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Hallmark Aviation Services part-time for more than a year

Pros

face paced environment, great work environment, building close relationships with coworkers, meeting lots of people, training provided, always a different each day

Cons

unpredictable days, may be difficult to get preferred schedule, commuting to airport, minimal room for growth

Hallmark Aviation Services2020-01-20

January 27, 2020Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for taking time to provide prospective job seekers an idea of what to expect while working at an airport. The aviation industry definitely has its peaks and valley when it comes to commuting and working hours, but it also provides an amazing opportunity for a successful career. We take pride in the opportunities we are able to provide for career advancement. We currently have open positions for supervisors and managers at various locations. Please reach out to your Business Manager for information on how to apply

Found 258 reviews