Hanover HealthCare Reviews | Glassdoor

George Kyriacou

1. "CNA"

Former Employee - CNA in Hanover, PA
    Former Employee - CNA in Hanover, PA

I worked at Hanover HealthCare (More than a year)

Pros

Great team work within facility

Cons

Bad management in the facility

2. "DO?N"

Former Employee - Director of Nursing in Canton, OH
    Former Employee - Director of Nursing in Canton, OH

I worked at Hanover HealthCare (More than a year)

Pros

I don't have any pros.

Cons

Most of the long term employees call corporate any time they violate policy and are held accountable. The nursing staff has admitted to calling state on several occasions when they feel their demands are not being met after several explanations from management why the situation is the way it is. Several nurses do not pass medications according to the 6 rights plus one of medication administration. Not enough staff training upon hire and through out year.

Advice to Management

if you

"Hanover Healthcare... a fantastic place to work."

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Mechanicsville, VA
    Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Mechanicsville, VA

Pros

The therapists and nursing staff at the facility are great. For the most part, everyone gets along and tries to help eachother out. I was a new grad when I started working at Hanover Healthcare and Rehab Center, and I found that not only occupational therapists, but also the phyiscal therapists were willing to help me learn and have continued to be helpful as I've grown as a therapist. Everyone there helps eachother out. Our facility is about to grow, but we are very organized and have a way of working that helps make the day flow even with an increased case load. It's a faced paced, demanding job that rarely feels boring. I genually love working here!

Cons

As of right now, because of a high demand for therapists, but a small pool to choose from, there's a high case load, and a stress on productivity time. Sometimes it seems that they don't take into consideration that the more patietns you have, the more paperwork you will have to fill out.

Advice to Management

Senior management at this facility is fantastic. The manager of the therapy department is easdy to talk to, and straight forward with her responses. She always takes into consideration home life when therapists ask for time off.