Hansgrohe Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
Hans-Juergen Kalmbach

"Good Company"

I have been working at Hansgrohe full-time

Pros

The company is continuously trying to make improvements and has made changes to show that they are listening to employees. Good family feeling with workers. Great benefits and employee profit sharing.

Cons

Communication between buildings could improve. There are three buildings in the industrial park makes it difficult to coordinate activities.

Hansgrohe2017-12-05
  2. "Excellent Product"

Former Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Hansgrohe full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Unmatched product quality and company reputation. Beautiful with a focus on design. Really great people to work with.

Cons

Poor US relationship with German HQ sometimes gets in the way of mutually agreed upon and pursued goals.

Advice to Management

If HG is going to make the type of impact on the US market that they would like to, they need to invest more in the people and company here.

Hansgrohe2018-04-05

"The Company pretends to care for the employees. The Upper Management are always talking down to the employees."

Current Employee - Worker Bee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Hansgrohe full-time for more than a year

Pros

They do provide health insurance. Benefits are good if your allowed to take time off to use them.

Cons

The company does not train the employees well. There is a huge turnover rate within the workforce. Upper Management seems to have a high turnover rate as well and they say they promote change. This is not true. I have been there a little over a year and a half. I watch a revolving door of employees.

Advice to Management

Get some training on how to train and keep your employees. You say your family oriented. Only for upper management!

Hansgrohe2018-03-26
  4. "Hansgrohe - lovely company"

I have been working at Hansgrohe full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Friendly, generous company. Offers training and many resources for growth. The reputation of the company within the design and architecture community is very good.

Cons

There seems to be a great deal of upheaval and turn over for upper management. Sometimes it seems as if people are hired "on they fly" without being properly vetted.

Hansgrohe2017-10-26
  5. "great comp"

I have been working at Hansgrohe full-time

Pros

great , nice comp no overtime

Cons

temp small company great loc

Hansgrohe2017-03-29

"Production Manager"

Former Employee - Production Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Hansgrohe full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

It is a very family-oriented company. They have many long-term employees who have stayed with the company for fifteen plus years.

Cons

The company is trying to double business in the next from 2015-2019. There are many challenges when you try to expand this much in this kind of time period.

Hansgrohe2017-03-17
  7. "Happy"

I worked at Hansgrohe

Pros

Good hours that apply to time which helps the body to move in different directions in formal uproars to for mate a way to appreciate what is coming from the place that you work at or hobby that interest you personally

Cons

Hard work but it isn't bad you just have to know how to be flexible in order to complete the job that is being handed to you that's is offeringing good to better payment

Advice to Management

You have to show dedication

Hansgrohe2017-01-07

"Great company overall"

I have been working at Hansgrohe full-time

Pros

Hansgrohe has a great culture. Love the people I work with and love the direction the company is heading! We have a new president who seems to have a great vision. Also appreciate quarterly town hall meetings to let us know how the business is doing.

Cons

Compensation not as high as I'd like, but the benefits honestly make up for it for the most part.

Hansgrohe2015-07-31
  9. "Group Lead"

I have been working at Hansgrohe

Pros

Hansgrohe is a family oriented company. They have a great benefits package that includes medical insurance and 401K. The company is very involved in community activities.

Cons

Communication seems to be the biggest issue. The company has three buildings in the park. This causes communication to be a little difficult between departments.

Hansgrohe2015-07-20
  10. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Hansgrohe full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Excellent culture with positive and effective leaders who not only plan strategically, but also executes. High level of professionalism with opportunities to grow. Always seeking to improve to remain competitive in its selective industry. Great benefits!

Cons

Compensation, downstream communication, and new hire training could improve.

Advice to Management

Continue to empower your people and improve new hire training--a current bottleneck in many departments.

Hansgrohe2015-07-27