- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - Minnesota
- - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN Area
- - Minneapolis, MN
- - Montana
- Indonesia - All Cities
- - West Java
- - Jakarta, Indonesia Area
- - Bandung, West Java
- - Jakarta
- - Jakarta
- India - All Cities
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad, India Area
- - Hyderābād
- - Maharashtra
- - Pune, India Area
- - Pune
- Thailand - All Cities
- - Krung Thep Mahanakhon
- - Bangkok, Thailand Area
- - Bangkok
- Hong Kong - All Cities
- Malaysia - All Cities
- - Kuala Lumpur
- - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Area
- - Kuala Lumpur
- - Klang
- - Johor
- - Johor Bahru, Malaysia Area
- - Johor Bahru
- - Selangor Darul Ehsan
Found 145 of over 171 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 1, 2022 - Sales Associate/CashierRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great service and pay and management is awesome
I don’t have any cons with this company
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 9, 2022 - Server in Laredo, MTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Goodwas real good to work
There was nothing bad about tgemContinue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 6, 2022 - Digital Imaging SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- WFA model working system - Pretty great salary compared to another similar role - Abundance of benefits/insurance - Healthy environtment
- Actually the cons were subjective. Overall nothing to complain ! - Massive layoffs :(
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 16, 2022 - Public RelationsRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I had a wonderful experience at HappyFresh. I got the opportunity to grow and expand my skillset while working with a diverse team.
The only reason not to give 5 stars is the fact that they have to lay off some wonderful team members because of the impact of the economic slowdown.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 4, 2022 - Senior Customer Service SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wonderful experience and career opportunities!!
There’s no cons about it!
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 14, 2022 - Associate Product ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture to work and learn
No standardization on career path
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 30, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
HappyFresh nurtures an environment where everyone is supportive of each other, with managers that are eager to listen to your needs and wants. Really good work-life balance, as our timeline is always designed to avoid working overtime.
Wouldn't really say there's much cons into working here.
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 29, 2022 - Customer Experience ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- If you are hungry to learn and take on challenges, you can move up the ladder very quickly - Management team that's willing to listen, makes an effort to improve employee experience and recognises achievements - Super fast-paced environment - you can see your proposals implemented very quickly (but you have to own your results) - Departments across different countries very willing to share knowhow and collaborate - Awesome colleagues
- Depending on your department, there can be extra-long work hours so work-life balance is not a guarantee
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 15, 2022 - Lead Backend EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I was placed in a team that has a good culture so that it supports us new joiners to adapt in happyfresh and grow our skill. One of them is being openness culture to each other, and then team work culture.
What is lacking in happyfresh is the documentation of the current project that we hold, so it takes more time to learn it.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 29, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Over All good All teams very hard working, good place to learn new things and SAP Professional environment
The HR will check your background and call your previous company.
HappyFresh Reviews FAQs
HappyFresh has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 171 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at HappyFresh to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
85% of HappyFresh employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated HappyFresh 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.