Harbor Compliance Reviews

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Outstanding culture

May 5, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Lancaster, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Harbor Compliance does an outstanding of maintaining an employee-first environment. The company takes care of its employee's and does everything it can to promote a close-nit environment. These values are extremely hard to find in today's working environment. I sincerely applaud them for the efforts they have dedicated to developing their culture. The CIO cares deeply about the application architecture and is consistently looking for ways to improve upon it. On what seemed like a daily basis, Megan would take time away from her busy schedule to integrate / collaborate with the development team. From an engineering prospective, this is extremely valuable to the team as it shortens the feedback loop and has everyone on the same page - from management down. Megan is If you're looking for a place to grow and make an impact early in your search, this would be the place to do it. There are countless opportunities for growth at Harbor Compliance.

Cons

Nothing jumped out to me that I would consider a con.

2. 5.0

Amazing Company

Apr 22, 2021 - Account Manager in New Freedom, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Harbor Compliance has an amazing work culture that fosters growth and success for its employees in a challenging yet equally rewarding work environment. The company's dedication to providing great customer service and solutions makes this a company you can be proud to work for. As a result of the hard work the company has put in over the years, it is growing fast and will no doubt reach its huge goals.

Cons

I cant think of any so far and this is not because the company doesn't have any. Any of the other amazing companies that I have worked for have some flaws. However, when it comes to pay, how well a company takes care of it's employees, how well a company takes care of its customers and clients, there is not much that I can say are cons for this organization. Any "con" that I have seen is addressed with importance and urgency from management and gets acted upon quickly. A true con for me is if an organization recognizes their faults and does not try to resolve them, or simply does not invest it trying to become more aware of them.

3 people found this review helpful
  3. 3.0

Great place to work

May 4, 2021 - Account Executive in Lancaster, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Everyone that you will be working with is very friendly and will help you with anything that you need. 2. What you are selling and talking about with individuals is very rewarding and you are definitely making a difference which is nice to have. 3. As long as you are actually selling something the pay is good.

Cons

1. For the past few years training at Harbor Compliance has been almost non existent from management and they make you feel stupid if asking questions they think you should already know. You really have to rely on your other team members in this company to figure out how to do your job. Management will keep telling you to look at a powerpoint if you ask them a question. 2. The base salary isn't great but if you are selling you have the ability to make a descent commission.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  4. 5.0

Sky's the limit

Apr 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Interesting, challenging work. It was unexpected, but I've become a total compliance nerd. - The pay is great. They recruit nationwide and compensation is designed to attract the best talent from anywhere. - Extremely impressive coworkers. Everyone on the team is hungry. No one here "phones it in". And, they're all incredibly approachable and helpful. - Training/support is very good. The company recently invested top dollar for really high-quality training for all client-facing staff. It was very comprehensive and helpful.

Cons

- You could argue that a lack of clearly-defined policies makes knowing where to turn difficult, but I personally enjoy contributing to the creative process.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great opportunity with a winning company

Apr 26, 2021 - Account Executive in Lancaster, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have a lot of freedom in my role with no micromanagement as long as I am getting my work done. Working from home can be challenging at times but having the support from a great team helps. Even through the pandemic our team has continued to grow and succeed which is impressive and something not every company can say. If you come in and work hard, the results will come.

Cons

With a fast growing company, things can be a bit unorganized at times. For this role I wish the pay was a bit higher and to market value, but I’ve also been given a chance to really prove myself and grow.

6. 5.0

A Great Place to Work!

Apr 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is growing and making a positive difference! Even during a global pandemic, we're growing. In fact, we're growing even faster now than before 2020. We live our core values, and everyone here is smart, friendly, and helpful whenever I have a question or need assistance. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun! We are all working remotely, and yet it still feels like we're a family.

Cons

We have a lot of need for additional talented people to join our team!!!

Harbor Compliance Response

District Director of Operations

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you (are enjoying / enjoyed) your experience at Harbor Compliance. We care very deeply for our employees and like to celebrate our successes such as being listed in the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies for multiple years running and numerous employee social events throughout the year! We are growing quickly which presents its challenges. We are dedicated to always improving our employee and client experience. We welcome any additional feedback you would like to provide through your manager or Human Resources.

7. 5.0

Good Place to Work

Apr 13, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's great work-life balance here. It's a true 9 to 5 without anyone calling at all hours of the night asking for updates on items. This is an industry where there's great demand for their service, so the company as a whole is really set up for success.

Cons

There's a lot of growth and it's happening rapidly. With that, there's a lot of opportunities to streamline processes and make things easier across departments.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company. Exciting Place to Work!

Apr 26, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Lancaster, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's exciting to be a part of this company where we are creating something extraordinary together where every team member is important.

Cons

No cons as the company is very proactive as they work to build a positive work culture.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A tightknit group of very talented people all working to simply compliance for our clients

Apr 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Really Talented Team -Stimulating, Challenging Work -Genuine, Caring Leadership Team -Amazing Opportunity for Career Growth -Great Benefits -Respectful of Work-Life Balance

Cons

-The Compliance Industry is very complicated, the work can be very challenging

10. 3.0

Salary compensation

Apr 29, 2021 - Marketing Automation Specialist in Lancaster, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and supportive HR

Cons

Management is disorganized and doesn't have a clear direction

Be the first to find this review helpful