KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Harbor Freight Tools

Engaged Employer

Harbor Freight Tools

Add a Review

Harbor Freight Tools Employee Reviews about "paid time"

Updated Oct 24, 2021

Found 110 of over 2,192 reviews

3.7
Harbor Freight Tools CEO Eric Smidt
Eric Smidt
1,151 Ratings

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Harbor Freight Tools and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "paid time"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good job

Mar 12, 2021 - Harbor Freight Tools in Conroe, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Laid back management Easy work Paid time off for every employee Sick time for every employee

Cons

Trucks Hot inside the store Rude customers Sometimes work alone on register

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We would not be able to achieve all that we do without hard-working associates like you. We strive to be a great place to work for all our associates by learning as we grow and evolve every step of the way. We always encourage our associates to reach out to their Store Managers if they have any concerns to share. Thank you for your hard work in Conroe, TX and we’re glad to have to you on the team!

2. 1.0
    Current Employee

Manager

Apr 18, 2021 - Jsnsb
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid time off, vacation, leaves

Cons

Rude, over worked, time, rushed, pressure

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We rely on all our associates to bring value to our hard-working customers and we’re thankful for all you do. Our goal is to be the best place to work. We continuously strive to grow and improve at all levels. We highly encourage our associates to reach out to their HR Partners if they have any concerns or you may email me at culture@harborfreight.com. Thank you for your continued hard work and we’re glad to have you on the team!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company and they care about their employees.

Oct 28, 2020 - TA Specialist in Calabasas, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

 Closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas  Clear path to promotion  Paid time off  Bonus opportunity  Flexible schedules  Associate discounts  Stable employment with growing company

Cons

I have nothing negative to say

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying all the benefits of working at Harbor Freight. We believe that our People, Products and Principles are what make us special and unique. We are glad to have you on the team and appreciate all that you do!

4. 3.0
    Former Employee

Okay

Feb 21, 2021 - Any in Okmulgee, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid time off,breaks, and good pay

Cons

No set schedule, bad management

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We rely on all our associates to bring value to our hard-working customers and we greatly appreciate all that you do. At Harbor Freight, we provide our associates with visibility to their schedules at least two weeks in advance so they have enough time to connect with their Store Managers if they have any concerns. We also encourage our associates to reach out to their HR Partners if they have any concerns regarding management. Your comments will be shared with the appropriate HR Partners. Thank you for your hard work in Okmulgee, OK and best of luck in your career journey!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Nov 7, 2020 - Logistics Supervisor in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Monthly bonus, lots of paid time off

Cons

Short 30 minute lunch breaks

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We depend on all of our associates to bring value to our hardworking customers and we greatly appreciate all that you do! We value your suggestions and encourage you to continue to share your feedback, as we pride ourselves on becoming a great place to work. Thank you for your continued hard work in Raleigh, NC!

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fun

Jan 21, 2021 - Sales Supervisor in Kansas City, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great paid time off and insurance

Cons

To many employees are hired then quit after 1 day

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We would not be able to achieve all that we do without hard working associates like you. At Harbor Freight, we believe in rewarding hard work and showing our associates how much we appreciate their time and effort. We want you to know that your feedback is valuable as we continue to grow as an organization. Thank you for your time in Kansas City, KS and best of luck in your career journey!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good work/life balance

Oct 1, 2020 - Supervisor of Logistics in Riverside, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid time off, work/life balance, environment, nice co-workers

Cons

Under staffed, never enough hrs to get things done.

Director of People and Culture

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. At Harbor Freight, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work with a culture that celebrates collaboration, community, and a work/life balance for all of our associates. We want you to know that your feedback is valuable, as we are continuing to evolve and grow as an organization. Thank you for your continued hard work in Riverside, CA!

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good job, bad management

Jul 11, 2020 - Stock Associate in Southaven, MS
    Business Outlook

Pros

For how much you get paid per hour, it’s an easy job. You also have the opportunity to make more by selling memberships. Paid time off is available when you earn your hours.

Cons

Management is very bad and lazy. This is just my for my store. Their method of new-hire training is non existent, leaving people to get overwhelmed with the job and quitting. Management doesn’t know how to get their store together.

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. At Harbor Freight, we are committed to continuous improvement at all levels, including management. We will share your comments with the appropriate HR Partners. We also encourage you to reach out to your HR Partner to discuss your concerns. Thank you for your continued hard work in Southaven, MS!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

Apr 25, 2020 - Store Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Holiday Pay, Benefits Savings, Fantastic medical/dental/vision coverage. Does the right thing.

Cons

Very Physical working environment, not for the weak.

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for your continued hard work. We’re glad to hear you are enjoying your benefits and appreciate your suggestions and ideas. Looking forward to watching you grow with the team!

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company with great vision, but greater to some than to others.

Apr 21, 2020 - Store Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Health Benefits & cost, Paid Time Off, Employee Discount

Cons

Existing Manager Base Pay, Regularly fails to provide resources to meet its own company expectations, Human Resources cares more about hourly employees than management. Tremendous amount of misinformation and misdirection given before final direction and expectations are provided. Has tendency to draw customers in for advertise products that are not yet available.

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. At Harbor Freight, we believe in Continuous Improvement for our stores, and your comments allow us to achieve this. We encourage associates who have questions or concerns to reach out to their HR Partner or our HR Hotline for additional support. We wish you the best for your career path!

Viewing 11 - 20 of 110 Reviews