Harbortouch Reviews | Glassdoor

Jared Isaacman

"Great Sales Opportunity!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Harbortouch full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Uncapped earning potential, excellent training, leads and trade shows. Customer and sales support is top notch. Culture is welcoming and work schedule is flexible.

Cons

Mainly a hunter type position, good for those who truly enjoy a sales cycle, not great if you are not willing to commit the effort to hitting quotas.

"Just amazing company to work with, fantastic management group"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Northampton, PA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Northampton, PA

I have been working at Harbortouch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

numerous resources available online anyday- anytime

Cons

some direct managers have 30-40 direct sales people under 1 selling manager, also manager is not local - might be several hours away

Advice to Management

LOCAL MANAGEMENT- WITH LOCAL TROOPS

3. "Good Company To Work For"

Current Employee - Tech Support Representative in Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - Tech Support Representative in Allentown, PA

I have been working at Harbortouch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

opportunities for bonuses are nice, work environment is pretty good, Feels like there are plenty of opportunities for promotions and advancement.

Cons

Cant think of anything major for this area. Upper management tends to go for what ever costs less rather than quality of the product.

Temps dont get to feel very included in the company.

Advice to Management

I feel that a little more could be done to make temps feel as though they are more part of the team - My personal experience was not bad on this note, just what ive noticed from others.

5. "Harbortouch is Doing it Right."

Current Employee - Quality Control Manager in Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - Quality Control Manager in Allentown, PA

I have been working at Harbortouch (More than 5 years)

Pros

Harbortouch is a company like no other. Built by the CEO from the ground up, he has never lost the vision of where he wants the company to go. Employees are treated like family and the atmosphere is lively with a sense of camaraderie. There are great benefits with plenty of room for advancement. This is the first company that I have worked for that gives their employees a voice and actually listens to them.

Cons

While Harbortouch as a relaxed dress code it does not allow hoodies or flip flops. :(

Advice to Management

My advice to management would to be to keep focusing on training, with good training we will continue to be on the cutting edge of technology and customer service.

6. "Great Opportunities Here!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Pros

Great room for growth & opportunity with this company.
    Lots of employee extras such as lunches, working advantage program, company outings to air shows, theme parks, picnics, really great holiday party! etc.
    They are creating really great team building programs that increase employee morale, confidence, job knowledge & interests (Jeopardy game is fantastic!)
    Management really allows you have a voice, we can provide insight and ideas on new innovative projects. They are really open minded and look for insight/ feedback from the staff. They mentor and offer insight in return which extremely important for overall growth and development.
    Break room allows you a place to get away from the work and play video games, Ipads, soda & coffee machine.

Everyday there is a new challenge to overcome, nothing is easy but then again nothing worth having ever comes easy. I enjoy the challenges they keep you on your toes and definitely improve your creative thinking :) I've been working here for a very long time and in my personal experience I really enjoy everything about what I do and who I work with everyday. This is a really great company and I look forward to what they have in store. They really are a game changer for this industry.

Cons

I would really like to see the employee training program evolve into something much greater than we currently have. It is definitely a work in progress currently.
    Benefits are a bit pricey but that can be said for many other companies I'm sure or even if you were to try an obtain it on your own. They do offer a program that helps compensate for the price which is a huge help.

Advice to Management

The culture of this company has changed greatly due to it's leadership. The direction, insight & encouragement they provide is invaluable.

7. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Harbortouch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have work for several different credit card processing companys and this company cares about you and your family and your future. Outstanding Partner Support !!*

Cons

I really have not seen or heard of any downside because any and all concerns are addressed promptly by management .

Advice to Management

Thank you for listening to any and all difficulties it is very obvious management cares about the concerns of Sales Partners and does everything in its power to help the sales partner out

"Be on your P's and Q's"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative Tier I in Allentown, PA

I have been working at Harbortouch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good salary, good benefits, good people, everyone is very helpful. there is room for advancement. definitely a company you would want to have a career with.

Cons

if you are not interested in the job and others notice it, you can say goodbye. you need to be on top of your work and keep up with your responsibilities. if you are not able to perform your duties and perform them well you are not going to make it. also if you are a temp expect 90 working days before you get hired and another 3 months before you receive any benefits.

Advice to Management

get rid of the introductory period for temps. temps are working at your business for more than your normal 3 month introductory period and they deserve to receive the benefits once hired. also include them in your employee functions. make them feel like they are a part of the team and not an outcast..we work just as hard as anyone else and we have families to support too. that is all.

"Nice place to work"

I have been working at Harbortouch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice people, good benefits, great manager

Cons

hours are 9-6 for fulltime regular employees, can be difficult with childcare

Advice to Management

Maybe do 1/2 hour lunches so people can leave earlier.

10. "Account Rep"

Pros

Flexibility, pay and being your own boss

Cons

Commission only, need to build up pipelline

Advice to Management

Make demo units available

11. "Isaiah"

Former Employee - Technical Support Tier I in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Technical Support Tier I in Raleigh, NC

Pros

Always the opportunity to earn extra funds and a very friendly work environment

Cons

Poor emphasis on training for Morrisville Dept

Advice to Management

Train