Harris Communications Trainer Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 21, 2016

Found 3 reviews

4.8
Robert Harris

"A best small company to work for. Extremely good company"

I have been working at Harris Communications full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working at HC full time for more than three years. The company is performance oriented. Has strong leadership at its core and allowed me to grow and develop in a profound way. Because the company is small, Mr. Harris is very approachable at any given time. He is constantly developing his key people and wants them to achieve new levels of self-awareness whenever possible. There is great learning within the...

Cons

Honduras is at a crossing point once again. GDP is practically zero, so it is difficult for benefits to improve and standard raises to be implemented. The merit based bonus system does make up for the country's deficiencies.

Advice to Management

When are we moving to Panama?

Harris Communications2016-12-21

December 22, 2016President

Thank you for your feedback and comments regarding Honduras. And although the country continues to face challenges, we are optimistic that 2017 and beyond will mark solid improvement for the country and the hard working people who are trying to bring about positive change.

"Great education brand"

I have been working at Harris Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Well known and established, a great place for young people who have drive and open to learning. Team spirit strong cult like workspace where collaboration is welcome .

Cons

A larger building could be needed as the offices appear tight. The company has reached capacity and larger offices would make sense if the opportunity presented itself.

Advice to Management

I do not have any suggestions but if I could dream I would suggest build a gym in the new offices. The gym membership near office is not great.

Harris Communications2015-08-16

October 10, 2017President

I apologize for not responding sooner to your kind feedback and helpful suggestions. I also agree the gym that is near the office could be better and a larger building would be helpful. We are looking into both of these issues.

"Harris Communications Honduras. A company committed to performance."

I have been working at Harris Communications

Pros

The company is focused on performance and they know how to communicate standards for success. Senior leadership is inspired and passionate. The environment is positive and its a great place for young people who have drive and talent. Also, the managers take the time and trouble to develop and foster that talent to make a dynamic workplace environment.

Cons

Long teaching days. Be prepared to work hard. This is a results that classes begin early at 7:00 AM and continue until 9:00 PM.

Advice to Management

Keep the performance framework. It works.

Harris Communications2008-11-25

September 26, 2014President

Thank you for the feedback. We are striving to improve work balance.

Found 3 reviews