Harrison Steel Castings Co. Maintenance Reviews | Glassdoor

1 Rating

"VERY SAD"

Current Employee - Maintenance
    Current Employee - Maintenance

Pros

It is a challenge, good people to work with,could be the biggest and the very best privately owned foundry in the world . The potential is there ,the people are there ,the money is there

Cons

They don't respect there people !!! The maintenance Dept. is there 24-7 and we are expected to work with NO heat and we are the only dept. that gets blamed for all the problems.under pad by 8,00 a hour, swing shift,junk for equipment,never have time to fix it right,lots of stress makes you hate to go to work!!! Its the only place I have worked that people are fighting to get out of maintenance.

Advice to Management

Get on the floor like your Grandfather did!!! I have talked to some of the old times and they said that the (old man) would pass out checks and talk to his people and find out what the real story is, as owners I would think you would be checking on your managers and checking out there story and make sure things are running right. We all need jobs and we all care and we all want to keep the old mans dream alive so you four need to get off your asses and get back to the basics!!!!!!!!!!!!