KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "good people and atmoshphere(in 20 reviews)
  • "growing company, HashiCorp has great culture and is in it for 'the right reasons.'(in 18 reviews)
  • "good pay(in 6 reviews)
  • "Awesome team(in 6 reviews)
  • "Great leadership on Sales team and Corporate as a whole(in 6 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Gret Company

Jun 13, 2022 - Software Engineer II in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can only speak for the the team that I am on, but all my teammates practice the HashiCorp values and make it an awesome team to be on.

Cons

I don't really have any real cons.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Excellent

Jun 10, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

none to speak of right now

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

Jun 9, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexibility - Good pay - Great tem

Cons

N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A

4. 2.0

Austin Office Toxic

Jun 22, 2022 - Business People Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

They talk a good game

Cons

Their actions don’t match words. Not supportive. People stab you in the back and take credit for your work or blame you for their mistakes and shortcomings

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Overall a good company to work for

May 27, 2022 - Senior Support Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Compensation is good, culture is becoming more corporate (organized?) - but it's still pleasant. Lots of smart and talented people. Diverse team, and an obvious company emphasis on recognizing everyone. Remote first policy is great. Decent time off.

Cons

My only complaint is when I was hired there as an unlimited PTO policy in place and shortly after switched to 4 weeks PTO. Not a big deal, but it felt weird to have that change right after I started.

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Nothing bad to say.

May 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team. Company matches competitors’ offerings, I believe.

Cons

I honestly can’t complain; start-up(ish), but not to a huge fault.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee

Still a great place to work

Jun 8, 2022 - Support Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Support culture as a whole is really open and flexible with staff.

Cons

It's not a small startup anymore since the company went public. More growth means more middle management.

8. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Disappointed

Jun 9, 2022 - Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

People seems really nice, it’s bad

Cons

I did 7 interviews in a row in less than a week Lose so many time for at the end don’t have a proper answer I asked 4 times nobody answered it’s really not respectful

9. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Worst company I've ever worked at

May 31, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is remote first which is good

Cons

- CEO is a strange guy...more of a technical leader than a real CEO...stock price reflects his poor strategy - CRO thinks hiring all VMWare people will right the ship - if anything it is sinking the culture and company faster - Huge red flag where a majority of the business comes from other well funded startups - in this bear market that is a major problem as many startups won't survive - Biggest red flag for salespeople is that no one here is making great money ( don't let anyone lie to you...no one here has had their best earnings years while at Hashi) - One of the founders is full checked out...never a good sign when one has totally lost passion - The products are so complicated even the CEO and CRO don't know how to properly position them - There is definitely a bias problem at the company (VMWare people vs non) - The salary and benefits are terrible - this company pays below average for sales people and even their managers are on packages that are lower than OTE packages for non-managers at other companies - Frontline sales leadership can sometimes be okay but 2nd line leadership is the worst I've ever seen in my entire career - Im not sure there is anyone in the company that can effectively sell these products. It is that complicated - I say this even though I have a extremely technical sales background - Open source is code for sales people are the step child of this org - engineering and product people loathe sales - product updates routinely handicap the sales process bc they give away almost every feature free with open source - If you like a lower salary and OTE, no 401k match, small amount of RSUs whose value keeps tanking, being micromanaged by VMWare leaders, selling products that are so hard to understand that turnover is extremely high then this is the job for you!

Continue reading
    10 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

It's Great

Apr 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote first organization. Culture is recognized as paramount to the company's success. Talented team who works together to tackles issues and innovate.

Cons

None to share at the moment.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 143 Reviews

HashiCorp Reviews FAQs

HashiCorp has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 157 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at HashiCorp to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, HashiCorp employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at HashiCorp. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

80% of HashiCorp employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated HashiCorp 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at HashiCorp to be career development, senior leadership, culture and the cons to be benefits, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with HashiCorp Job Seekers