KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Haskris Reviews

Updated Sep 15, 2021

Found 6 of over 6 reviews

3.9

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Jan 14, 2021 - Intern in Elk Grove, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everybody who works here is great. Very nice, hardworking people. The work life balance is nice.

Cons

None that I can think of

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nice People, Disorganized Business

Sep 15, 2021 - Engineer in Elk Grove Village, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great to work with. Very light hearted environment. They try to help anyone in any way.

Cons

No communication is set forth for new and existing employees. Onboarding was just sitting around the production facility for a month. No goals or plan was made besides reading a few books and doing some arbitrary assignments like school. While keeping up and doing well alongside my other new peers, I was told I was let go from a role that was "secure" only after one month during the training process. The reason was poor fit but no indication of poor cultural and professional shortcomings were ever made. Was a bait and switch role to weed out new hire groups down to a person or two and was dishonest to new employees as a result. I wouldn't have accepted if the first month was a competition for job placement.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture to work for

Jul 27, 2020 - IT Architect in Elk Grove, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent people and an Excellent owner

Cons

Medical benefits are very expensive.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I work at Haskris

Oct 23, 2019 - OEM Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a great culture with people who want you to be successful. There is a great work life balance. The company has been successful and this has created many opportunities for people in the company to advance their careers and take on more responsibility. They promote within and value hard work and good character.

Cons

I have had no major complaints with Haskris thus far, and would recommend Haskris as a company that you can build a long term career at.

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Not the best family owned business

Aug 24, 2019 - Certification & Electrical Engineer in Elk Grove Village, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company functions such as picnics, dog track, Christmas party. Coworkers are decent, smart people to work with.

Cons

President, and leadership team, don't value a properly developed QMS and do not, in my opinion, have a clear direction. When asked about quality, they assume that quality is solely product quality. Quality is company-wide, in all processes, not just the end product. The foundation built there is not sustainable. Communication is poor between departments. The company is family owned, but unless you are family, the chances for success there are poor. It's tough to obtain buy-in from the leadership team. Production department is not air conditioned which makes for dismal work environment during summer months.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Former Intern

Engineering Intern

May 31, 2016 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company. Everyone is super friendly and they have a great culture! The president sets a clear vision and does a really good job being transparent with the future of the company. Everyone cares and I really seemed like part of the family.

Cons

Im not one to complain but I really can't think of anything wrong. Really wished they had a position for me when I left, they needed someone with a lot of experience to help lead some of management and engineers.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews