- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - Chelmsford, United Kingdom Area
- - London, United Kingdom Area
Found 4 of over 4 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Hauppauge is a friendly business, eager to lend support. It a excellent environment to work in.
Hauppauge has felt the effects from economy. We are striving along with positive attitude.
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great small company to work for.
Limited product line to market
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I worked in the gaming division of the company until I was unfortunately made redundant as they took a lot of the work back to their head office in the USA. Fun environment, the Sales & Marketing Manager I reported into was fantastic, one of the best managers I've ever had. Level headed, forward-thinking and intuitive. Decent rate of pay with yearly increases. Relaxed environment.
The CEO in the USA wouldn't really listen to our opinions or suggestions and as a result, I do believe that impacted heavily on sales across the UK which made a lot of us redundant. However, he was very intelligent and had a lot of time for people and would always speak to you if you needed him.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Small company, friendly staff, can get involved with many different aspects of the company.
Absolute terrible Management, have no idea what they are doing. The company is dying fast, they have had to dissolve the old Hauppauge to create a new business so they don't have to pay their old debts..I would not recommend this company in the least.Continue reading