KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Hauppauge Digital Reviews

Updated Dec 12, 2018

Found 4 of over 4 reviews

Hauppauge Digital Chairman, President, CEO, COO, VP Marketing, and Director Ken Plotkin (no image)
Ken Plotkin

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Credit Manager

Jan 20, 2016 - Credit Manager in Hauppauge, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hauppauge is a friendly business, eager to lend support. It a excellent environment to work in.

Cons

Hauppauge has felt the effects from economy. We are striving along with positive attitude.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Hauppauge Computer

May 30, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great small company to work for.

Cons

Limited product line to market

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best companies I've worked for

Dec 12, 2018 - Digital Marketing Manager in Dartford, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked in the gaming division of the company until I was unfortunately made redundant as they took a lot of the work back to their head office in the USA. Fun environment, the Sales & Marketing Manager I reported into was fantastic, one of the best managers I've ever had. Level headed, forward-thinking and intuitive. Decent rate of pay with yearly increases. Relaxed environment.

Cons

The CEO in the USA wouldn't really listen to our opinions or suggestions and as a result, I do believe that impacted heavily on sales across the UK which made a lot of us redundant. However, he was very intelligent and had a lot of time for people and would always speak to you if you needed him.

Continue reading
  4. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Very poor management

Mar 7, 2018 - Technical Support in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small company, friendly staff, can get involved with many different aspects of the company.

Cons

Absolute terrible Management, have no idea what they are doing. The company is dying fast, they have had to dissolve the old Hauppauge to create a new business so they don't have to pay their old debts..I would not recommend this company in the least.

Continue reading