Havas Edge "coming to work" Reviews | Glassdoor

Havas Edge Employee Reviews about "coming to work"

Updated 8 de Aug 2019

Found 65 reviews

3.8
Havas Edge CEO Steve Netzley (no image)
Steve Netzley
Pros
  • "Havas Edge is The place to work if you want to learn from the best in the industry(in 13 reviews)

• "I love coming to work every day(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Small company with frustrating work environment and very low pay(in 5 reviews)

• "No HR in Boston office - the upper management and the HR have no idea about the dirty tactics played in Boston office(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "coming to work"

Return to all Reviews

"Work Hard Get Rewarded"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Havas Edge full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've been at the company for a little over 5 years now and I can't imagine being anywhere else. This company provides an opportunity to really change your life if you're willing to put in the work. Success here is determined by what you put into it and you are rewarded for what you contribute rather than simply how long you have been here. I have worked for companies where you put everything into your job just for... the company to hire someone in the open position above you and there is nothing more defeating. That is not true for this place. I started in an entry level position and have worked my way up to the executive level. This place has literally changed my life and allowed me to achieve goals I set for myself years ago. Aside from the opportunity, the employees here are a family. I would do anything for them and I know they feel the same. This is a fast paced work environment, but everyone has each others back and no one will let another team member fail. Everyone here is putting the work in and the team attitude is what makes us so successful. Havas Edge is the leader in the direct response industry, and the people here are the reason why. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a hard working, successful team that leads the industry and can change your life, there is no better place. You make a series of one day decisions to come to work everyday, and that decision is very easy when you love what you do and the people you do it with.

Cons

The Pros of working here outweigh any Cons.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Good teams are reflections of their leaders.

Havas Edge2017-07-10
  2. "Media"

I have been working at Havas Edge full-time

Pros

During my time with the company so far, I only have positive things to say. The staff and team members are outstanding professionals- they are passionate about what they do, they are dedicated and always come to work motivated and ready to take-on the day. Team work is not just part of a motto, but a true fact. The Executive Leadership team is dedicated, visionary, resourceful and always available for anyone in the... organization who needs their assistance. The agency thrives on its people and its clients, and understands that to be the best in the industry they need to have the best team and the best resources to make it happen. The culture is very positive, with tremendous learning opportunities and plenty of internal growth (strong promote from within culture). If you are not afraid to work hard, and you want to work for a company that allows you to grow professionally and financially based on your achievements, this is the right place for you.

Cons

Stay away from the kitchen on Fridays if you are trying to lose weight- donuts are around.

Havas Edge2017-05-03
  3. "Longform."

I have been working at Havas Edge full-time

Pros

A great place to work. I have been here many years and the opportunities that have been given to me exceed anything I could have ever dreamt of. I love coming to work every day. Always different. If you are willing to work hard and pay dues good things will happen! The culture is very tight knit. We take care of each other.

Cons

Not really any cons but expect to work very hard and learn fast. You will know quickly if longform DR is for you!

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive attitude and the "promote from within mentality."

Havas Edge2017-04-27
  4. "Engaging & rewarding company to work for!"

Current Employee - Senior Specialist, Client Services

I have been working at Havas Edge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Havas Edge has allowed me to grow both personally and professionally over the last few years. I have been fortunate enough to hold a couple different positions and felt like each allowed me to see another aspect of the company and the industry. I believe this company enables upward mobility as long as you set your mind to something and work hard. My time at Edge continues to be rewarding in not only the work that I... do, but also the relationships I make. My department is much like a second family and I love coming to work every day. We're a work hard, play hard kind of team and the energy is infectious. Each person is willing to help the other out because we not only want our company to grow, but each other to grow, as well. I believe it's hard to find a company where the work is engaging and the culture is rewarding, but Edge continues to provide both and I couldn't ask for much more!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say

Havas Edge2017-04-18

"I love coming to work at Havas Edge every day"

Current Employee - Director in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Havas Edge full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Havas Edge is an amazing place to work, and has given me so many opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. The environment at Edge promotes hard work, growth, and team work, all of which are important to me. I look forward to coming to work every day, which I don't think a lot of people can say about their careers. The opportunities are endless, and I continue to learn something new every day.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and supporting your staff. It goes not go unnoticed and I know is appreciated by all.

Havas Edge2017-03-30

"Great opportunities at Havas Edge"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Havas Edge full-time

Pros

Havas Edge is The place to work if you want to learn from the best in the industry. The opportunities to advance your career are astounding. Every person here is constantly pushing themselves and each other to be the best they can be, without the cutthroat mentality that you might get in a similar type of environment. Everyday I love coming to work with people who work hard, and play hard! There is never a dull... moment working at Havas & the summer internship program is one of the best around. It is paid, and the interns are recruited with the intent to hire for a full time position. If you want to work a boring 9-5 this place is not for you!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about working here

Havas Edge2017-03-31