- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Hawaii
- - Hawaiian Islands Area
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great leadership and flexible managers. Family like environment.
No real cons that i can think of.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
benefits come rite away which was nice esp if you dont stay long.
Upper managment. I feel very sorry for the owners.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good benefits. Good starting point to your career.
Upper management likes to nitpick every single thing you do.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good management, good boss, good people, good hours
Underpaid, fely unappreciated by residents sometimes, funky scheduling.